Join for free
Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:10 PM

Re: Men. Why do we bother?

Originally Posted by tpin;1063031i[B
don't understand a woman wanting another woman[/B] but ........who cares as long as us unneeded men can watch

......oooer, me quotes have gone all wrong. . .

I don't really understand why men want other men either, but each to their own.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
......oooer, me quotes have gone all wrong. . .

I don't really understand why men want other men either, but each to their own.
Ewwwww no........pillow biting seems to be hazardous.....apparently someone broke his back up a mountain
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Linden Tree ->
Why is it so difficult to find a decent man out there who doesn't think with his **** first? Yes I know they are made that way, so why am I complaining? It's just that when someone approached me, and we had a nice conversation, then he asks "have you got curves", but then you find out what he really meant to ask is "do you have big boobs", I think why the heck am I bothering.

Should I just go and live in a shack in the middle of nowhere? Get myself a dog or a cat and howl at the moon? Answers on a postcard please to the home for the bewildered.
Sorry, one too many Baileys, rant over.
Quite, Linden. Why should we bother.
When women reach a certain age they have no interest in sex at all, probably because the main reason they are here [the continuation of species] has come to an end. Men however can go on to produce children indefinitely and therefore always have the urge to procreate. Just look at the recent crop of oldies to father children - Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood to name but two. Probably one of the reasons why older men seek young women. And also one of the reasons why older women prefer the company of other older women, Gay men or a dog/cat who make no demands on them sexually.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:41 PM

That's true about the old lads with money Bob.
Lets not forget Charlie Chaplin and Anthony Quinn who fathered children when they were well into their eighties.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
That's true about the old lads with money Bob.
Lets not forget Charlie Chaplin and Anthony Quinn who fathered children when they were well into their eighties.
It's why we are here Jem.....You can't keep a good man down..
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I don't understand a woman wanting another woman but ........who cares as long as us unneeded men can watch
So that's how you get your errrr 'kicks' is it???
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I don't understand a woman wanting another woman but ........who cares as long as us unneeded men can watch
It's true. If I see two lesbians having it off I find it a distinct turn-on, yet if it's two p.... gentlemen it makes me feel sick.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It's true. If I see two lesbians having it off I find it a distinct turn-on, yet if it's two p.... gentlemen it makes me feel sick.
I am not sure I would enjoy either! If I am not feeling the love, then why waste my time watching others do so?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 06:06 PM

Men-evil stench of foot odour,multiple personality disorders. Some evil creature that should have been shot at birth. But hey not every male was my father. I can be nice if I try you know
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am not sure I would enjoy either! If I am not feeling the love, then why waste my time watching others do so?
You are perfectly correct, Twinky.

Lust is a very short term feeling: love can last a lifetime.

I don't know who said those words... well, yes I do: it was me. Nevertheless, they are very true.

Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top