Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 05:16 PM

Re: House Sale & Move, 2nd attempt!

It sounds good to me Steve it brightens up the house and makes you feel as your doing them a service, but not always? Don't over do it, as some don't alway's appreciate it

My first viewer that called last week is coming back tomorrow for a second viewing and seems very interested, fingers crossed
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 12:19 AM

Sounds promising, stevmk2.
To those trying to sell, just remember it only takes one interested person and that will happen. I put my house on the market in June, all online and with signs I had made. Had a few enquiries early on, and three or four viewings, one guy coming three times to view. He made an offer, but it was way too low. Then a lull, a couple of enquiries and viewings in August, and at the beginning of this month I had two more interested viewers. Both made offers. I was very happy to be in the position to choose my buyers, who I knew absolutely loved the house and plan for it to their 'forever home'. So when I get home, I will be fully occupied with clearing out and packing to move in November.

Oh, and since selling, despite marking all my online ads 'sale agreed STC' I've had several more enquiries! But I've given my word to my buyers that I will not take any more viewings.

Buyers are out there, just be patient.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
It's sold already orangutan!

It's finding a new home that's proving difficult. stevmk2
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 05:28 PM

The people from last week are due to come back for a second look in 30 mins YIKES!!

Steve i know what you mean about finding the right house once you have a buyer, i know for sure that all the ones i saw last month have now gone so god knows what we'll do if they put a bid in tomorrow or settle a price tonight?
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
The people from last week are due to come back for a second look in 30 mins YIKES!!

Steve i know what you mean about finding the right house once you have a buyer, i know for sure that all the ones i saw last month have now gone so god knows what we'll do if they put a bid in tomorrow or settle a price tonight?
We were in the same boat Sur and now are trying to find a home ASAP.

Our buyer rents in London and has said she's happy to wait but for how long?

Good Luck Sue! stevmk2
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
It's sold already orangutan!

It's finding a new home that's proving difficult. stevmk2
Yes, I know, but I was posting for others trying to sell.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Sounds promising, stevmk2.
To those trying to sell, just remember it only takes one interested person and that will happen. I put my house on the market in June, all online and with signs I had made. Had a few enquiries early on, and three or four viewings, one guy coming three times to view. He made an offer, but it was way too low. Then a lull, a couple of enquiries and viewings in August, and at the beginning of this month I had two more interested viewers. Both made offers. I was very happy to be in the position to choose my buyers, who I knew absolutely loved the house and plan for it to their 'forever home'. So when I get home, I will be fully occupied with clearing out and packing to move in November.

Oh, and since selling, despite marking all my online ads 'sale agreed STC' I've had several more enquiries! But I've given my word to my buyers that I will not take any more viewings.

Well done, that was so quick, orang-utan - debating whether to put ours up for sale
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

30-09-2015, 05:21 PM

Good Luck Sue! stevmk2
Well they came and brought a friend with them this time? It was all touch and go and frightening as i didn't want the friend to put them off, as he had bought 2 houses before and the couple were first time buyers so i was a little nervous.
Anyway i found out that they still like the house and might be sending someone to check out if there's some damp in a certain area.
But as i was told from the Agents they have another house to view first... So i'm sat here limbo at the moment
stevmk2
Milton Keynes

01-10-2015, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Well they came and brought a friend with them this time? It was all touch and go and frightening as I didn't want the friend to put them off, as he had bought 2 houses before and the couple were first time buyers so i was a little nervous.
Anyway i found out that they still like the house and might be sending someone to check out if there's some damp in a certain area.
But as i was told from the Agents they have another house to view first... So i'm sat here limbo at the moment
Nerve-racking isn't it Sue?!

Hope you get the result that you need. stevmk2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2015, 06:19 PM

Good Luck Sue! stevmk2
Always worth considering renting for a while rather than risk losing the sale, and cash in the bank is a handy negotiating tool when you do find the right property.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top