Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 04:34 PM

Tories Pawning Corbyn In Latest Poll

At the start of the year Labour had something like a 10-11 point lead over the Tories. That has all changed and the latest YouGov poll now shows that the Tories are pawning old Commie Corbyn and his Marxist Party.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2018/06/08...fter-election/

The Tories now lead the poll by 43 to Looney Labour's 38.

As clear an indication as you could ask for that this nation does not want old Compo Corbyn anywhere near No 10.

Underpinning that notion is the poll's second question, "Who would make the best Prime Minister" in which our duplicitous Marxist con man only comes in 3rd place !!

It is surely now time for old Jezbollah Corbyn to do the decent thing and step down.

The majority of the electorate don't want him
Many of his own MPs don't want him
Many young voters no longer want him
Remainers no longer want him

It's curtains for Compo!

And not before time !

Jezbollah Corbyn - Unelectable

Looney Labour - Unfit to govern
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 04:42 PM

Re: Tories Pawning Corbyn In Latest Poll

1 The spread of intelligence means half the population are below average intelligence.
2 The Tory poll rating incudes deserting UKIPpers.
3 Corbyn et al have been receiving vicious propaganda against them ever since Corbyn became leader.
4 Perhaps 'you made your bed so lie in it' is playing as part in the nation's sentiments re. May.
5 No poll rating, no slanted dwelling on Corbyn, no puerile, idiotic name calling by Tory fanboys can get over the fact that our current government are almost certainly the worst in living memory of not all time. Either the electorate gets a grasp on this or we are really deep in it with no hope of rescue.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
1 The spread of intelligence means half the population are below average intelligence.
3 Corbyn et al have been receiving vicious propaganda against them ever since Corbyn became leader.
4 Perhaps 'you made your bed so lie in it' is playing as part in the nation's sentiments re. May.
5 No poll rating, no slanted dwelling on Corbyn, no puerile, idiotic name calling by Tory fanboys can get over the fact that our current government are almost certainly the worst in living memory of not all time. Either the electorate gets a grasp on this or we are really deep in it with no hope of rescue.
Oh I don't know. BLiars government takes some beating.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh I don't know. BLiars government takes some beating.
I never voted for him but objectively Blair actually did a lot of good. If it wasn't for Iraq I reckon he would be held as one of the best PMs of the 20th Century.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 12:49 PM

Hi

We should not ever underestimate Corbyn.

If Brexit causes major issues he will be a walk in, due to our two party system.

If that happens it would be a disaster.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 01:00 PM

The only poll that counts ?
Devo
SW UK

10-06-2018, 01:47 PM

I can understand why Corbyn has a lowish rating, given all the negative propaganda he has thrown at him and all the positive propaganda handed to May. But, even so, the Tories are visibly incompetent, useless, riven by divisions. Why aren't the LibDems walking it?
Tupman
United Kingdom Surrey
Tupman is male  Tupman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 06:00 PM

Wasn't the Tories way ahead in the polls guaranteeing them a landslide victory when May called the election last year.

Result she lost her majority, and now she''s in the grip of the DUP.

Even she''s not gullible enough to make the same error twice.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
It's not just Corbyn, it's the rest of them, like Abbott & Lammy
I supported the Labour Party for about 40 years; there was no-one happier when Tony Blair got in with that landslide victory in 1997
But all that changed when it degenerated into a collection of mathematical and grammatical incompetents, all led by a terrorist sympathiser

I changed to UKIP, but to my annoyance and disappointment they have let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers

Recently I broke a promise I made to myself when I was 18, and I voted Conservative
I am by no means a fan, and IMO they now form just about the weakest and most inept government we've had for decades, but the alternative is so much worse - does anyone who votes Labour actually realise that Diane Abbott would be Home Secretary?

Such is the state of British politics at the moment that we must choose not the best, but the least worst
Devo
SW UK

10-06-2018, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
It's not just Corbyn, it's the rest of them, like Abbott & Lammy
I supported the Labour Party for about 40 years; there was no-one happier when Tony Blair got in with that landslide victory in 1997
But all that changed when it degenerated into a collection of mathematical and grammatical incompetents, all led by a terrorist sympathiser

I changed to UKIP, but to my annoyance and disappointment they have let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers

Recently I broke a promise I made to myself when I was 18, and I voted Conservative
I am by no means a fan, and IMO they now form just about the weakest and most inept government we've had for decades, but the alternative is so much worse - does anyone who votes Labour actually realise that Diane Abbott would be Home Secretary?

Such is the state of British politics at the moment that we must choose not the best, but the least worst
What has David Lammy done that is so reprehensible? I suppose he is black and dares to make good points re. Grenfell Tower. How dare he not know his place!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top