Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 05:27 PM

Re: Daily Tune - April 15

HOOOORAY! I can do it now! It is a pain the ass this way...but I think I got it! Oh boy! Finally I can do it - but it take a long time for all the changes we must make to the URL address. But - is okay - I will become use to it. Thank you very much to my helper behind the scenery. And this song is go right back to you! How you like that?

Please excuse me while I trying to figure out how to make the picture video come here..... so far, not looking so terrific. : }
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 05:57 PM

Sea of Love .... from Izzy K ...... from Hawaii - my favorite Hawaii singer ... Israel Kamakawiwo'ole ... he's a good boy. Nicely singing.

.............and also Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Wonderful World... xxx

Gianetta
US

15-04-2016, 06:08 PM

Hello Aafak..... wow...you like belly dance.... I like shake-a-hiney dance haha.... I am sure Steven also will like Shakira... Thank you for share for us. From Gia xo
Gianetta
US

15-04-2016, 06:26 PM

More practice - Beatles - I Am Happy Just To Dance With YOU!

Yes Babbbbbyyyy! I GOT it! Good for me!
Gianetta
US

15-04-2016, 06:32 PM

Once more time....Juuussssssstttttt to make sure I got it for really.

HERMAN HERMITS - "Some Thing Tell Me I Into Some Thing Good!"

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyy! I got it! If you need to know how to make you picture come, you just ask to Gia...I will tell you. You welcome. xxx
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Once more time....Juuussssssstttttt to make sure I got it for really.

HERMAN HERMITS - "Some Thing Tell Me I Into Some Thing Good!"

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyy! I got it! If you need to know how to make you picture come, you just ask to Gia...I will tell you. You welcome. xxx
Hey Gia.
I am so pleased that you can post the whole video now.
It is better than just clicking on a link, that is for sure.
Posting is a little bit fiddly, but a doddle once you know how.

Now then, hows about this one then?
I just LOVE The Four Seasons...

Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

15-04-2016, 07:19 PM

Congratulations Ginetta, you see the impossible can be achieved. Much enjoyed song choices also , so well done .

If you still like Italy , this is a little corner of Italy in the UK, set to a little music. When I was a lot younger a TV series was made there called "The Prisoner", posters on here will know what I am talking about. Do big white balls chase you where you live?

Gianetta
US

15-04-2016, 07:31 PM

Yes..... is a doddle once I know what I doin. I dunno what is a doddle - but - I figure it out. Now I will try the animation. Ready? Okay...

You take a deep breath and I will be right with you.

You see how fastly I do that? Yeahhhh! I got it.... Is more easy and faster - and I can do this.... I just need to making sure that they are a safe ones because Steven get very angry if I animation. But - if you tell me it is a safe one - then - I believe to you. Thank you very much - I learn very much today. He is cute, huh? Little dog? xxxx Thanks a bunch!

Gianetta
US

15-04-2016, 07:38 PM

This say Wales..... Portmeiron is Wales.. I dunno.... What balls? Big white balls...LOL! Steven say, "What the hell he askin' you?" haha... I dunno what is the answer for that? Ay - yi yi... ......... Is a very pretty pictures...but - it say Wales not Italy... I so confuse....but - thank you for the video Aafak. I keep want to call you Aflac - the white goose. LOL! Thank you..is very pretty.
Gianetta
US

15-04-2016, 07:42 PM

Who Love You Pretty Baby.... I know that one .... Very nice~...thanks a bunch!.... here one back...

Swearin' To God ...Frankie Valli

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top