Join for free
Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 05:19 PM

Re: Jogger pushes woman in the path of a bus

Apparently 15 minutes later he came back and passed her again she tried to speak to him and he ignored her.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think this video gives a better view of what happened...
..put it on full screen and stop it so you can watch it frame by frame..
I am pretty sure the women's leg comes up after she is pushed because she loses balance.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3606581.html
Now I can see the upper part of his body it becomes clear that the jogger pushed the woman .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Now I can see the upper part of his body it becomes clear that the jogger pushed the woman .....

I agree Omah, he changed course and veered across straight into her path.
If he'd have kept jogging in a straight line this wouldn't have happened.
He would have known he'd done it, but ignored her plight, and just kept going.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 06:47 PM

Having watched it again I've changed my mind .... yes, he was the guilty party
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am surprised that you all thought she made the first move. I would need to see a slowed down version of the video, because I thought her foot moving towards him was a result of her losing her balance when he pushed her.
That's what I thought too.

Why would she try to trip him up?

But then, why would he want to push her over?

I suppose we must accept that there are some very strange people out there.

I hope he's caught, though, and prosecuted.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What an AH he could have run around her he needs to be arrested .
Better still, her boyfriend/husband/father/whatever should find that yob and deal out some more appropriate retribution, because the courts will do nothing.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-08-2017, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Yip,some runners/joggers think the pavements belong to Them and pedestrians should just get the hell out of Their way and not upset Their 'rythm'..arrogant sods
I'm sure he wouldn't have done that to a bloke, in fact he didn't did he, when the man walked past him?

Arrogant coward.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-08-2017, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
He shoved her and that fact that she fell and he kept on going says guilty...

We dont have it so bad with the joggers here but the lycra clad lunatics on racing bikes and they are all about getting 'off road' means they tear through woods and little footpaths... They've already run ver and killed on little dog. People just cannot share , be it time space or anything else.
I confess to feeling surprised at that. I thought such arrogant attitudes were only found in this country. I've always regarded the Dutch as more civilised than us.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l saw that Longy and immediately thought of old grey fox!
I thought she put her foot out at him first? She was lucky the bus driver was quick thinking and swerved to avoid her.
It happened at the beginning of May, so why have they waited until now to publicise it?
Definitely not me Arty and Longdogs....I wouldn't be seen dead in shorts as long as those....

If I approach pedestrians walking on the kerb I will step onto the road to avoid them....
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I confess to feeling surprised at that. I thought such arrogant attitudes were only found in this country. I've always regarded the Dutch as more civilised than us.
On the surface they are very nice but times they are a changing...
Just last week OH referred to the small town we live in as Little London. I was attacked by someone on Sunday and yesterday 3 schoolboys pushed a man off his mobility scooter and laughed as he lay helpless half in a ditch calling for help..

Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top