Join for free
Page 478 of 487 « First < 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 10:05 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Wet and windy this morning-weather wise,not personal!
Didn't fancy driving on the motorway(only got a small car)so have postponed taking my friend for lunch until Saturday.
My little g.granddaughter has had a couple of episodes of being sick and complaining of headaches last few days so after speaking to her neurosurgeon granddaughter is taking her to The Heath this morning.It might be a case of moving the shut to another part of the brain to try and stop it blocking so often.Will be on pins today to hear the news.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 02:22 PM

The wind is blasting here and we have a very tall,skinny fir tree in garden and its nearly bending in half.
I just went on balcony to rescue a chair and my loose Kaftan i was wearing blew up around my neck so I was standing there stark naked , glad no-one was around (i hope) lol
Be safe xxx. Hope g-granddaughter is doing ok xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 11:26 AM

Rough night here and not much point brushing my hair before I went out this morning. Collected Rob's meds - the kind pharmacist carried all out to the car for me - and put some fuel in the car, back home by 10.30 am. Potato baking in the oven and I'm thinking about removing some dust from my bedroom - only thinking about it!

Hope your g-granddaughter is better Rhosyn.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 08:43 AM

Better day today after the horrendous day yesterday.
G.granddaughter had tests in hospital but they didn't operate,she's got another review in 3 weeks.They came here yesterday and she was her usual cheeky self.
Looking forward to lunch today,haven't been out for a meal for months.
Keep safe.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 11:26 AM

Nice sunny one today but I can hardly see out of my window after the storm .Think more rain is due though so leaving them
Did you see those lads rioting in Mayhill on the news . Hope they get and charge them . Its lucky no-one was killed
Keep safe xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:24 PM

I was horrified to see Mayhill on the news - for such a horrible reason. How can a "vigil" for a young man turn into a riot?

Rob's liquid "food" is delivered once every 28 days and comprises a good number of heavy boxes. I have requested that they be delivered to the patio doors at the rear of the property and have been assured that they will be. I can only assume the drivers for DPD can't read. Last night, as I was locking the side door, glanced outside and discovered that yet again the delivery was dumped at the side door. Perhaps I'm wrong to complain, but to expect an 81 year old to have to ferry all that through the house is a bit much! Rant over.

Thank goodness the weather has improved today, have another neighbour's funeral which entails standing out in the village. So sad.

Glad your granddaughter seeems OK for the moment Rhosyn.
rhosyn
South Wales

23-05-2021, 01:00 PM

Back to rain today.
Enjoyed my lunch yesterday.Strange having to give your name and telephone number when entering the restaurant.
Son no2 had his second vaccine yesterday.No side effects this time,not like after his first one.
Sweetsue
midWales

23-05-2021, 06:45 PM

Went over to see youngest son this morning, bearing sausage rolls and expecting coffee. He's remodelling the ground floor of the house (having added an upstairs to the original bungalow). It's amazing how much he's done - will be lovely when it's finished. He says he's willing to redo my kitchen for me, but I'm not holding my breath.....
Jac
Wales UK

24-05-2021, 02:21 PM

Funny old day ,some sunshine but then the showers.

I just saw a funny thing . I get regular visits from seagulls who sit on my balcony rail and wait for food . I noticed one sat there for ages and when i really looked he was balanced on one leg and his head turned right around and had his beak buried in his wings at the back ??
Take care xxx
rhosyn
South Wales

25-05-2021, 10:57 AM

Nice to see a bit of sunshine this morning.
Had a hair cut this morning then went shopping for goodies for the g.grandchildren tomorrow.
Have a speed awareness course on line tomorrow morning at 11.15.Don't know what to expect,probably will not have much sleep tonight-worrying.
Stay safe.

Page 478 of 487 « First < 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top