Join for free
Page 43 of 132 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 06:45 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Recent studies have show that weight loss can boost a man's sexual health.

So ladies, get yourselves down the gym.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2017, 05:07 PM

Two 90 year old men, Mike and Joe, have been friends all of their lives..
When it's clear that Joe is dying, Mike visits him every day.
One day Mike says, 'Joe, we both loved rugby all our lives, and we played rugby on Saturdays together for so many years. Please do me one favour, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's rugby up there.'
Joe looks up at Mike from his death bed,' Mike, you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favour for you.
Shortly after that, Joe passes on.
At midnight a couple of nights later, Mike is awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him, 'Mike-Mike!'
'Who is it? asks Mike, sitting up suddenly. 'Who is it?'
'Mike-it's me, Joe.'
Where are you?'
'In heaven', replies Joe. 'I have some really good news and a little bad news.'
'Tell me the good news first,' says Mike.
'The good news,' Joe says, 'is that there's rugby in heaven. Better yet, all of our old friends who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always spring time and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play rugby all we want, and we never get tired.'
'That's fantastic,' says Mike. 'It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?'
'You're fly half on Tuesday'
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2017, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Two 90 year old men, Mike and Joe, have been friends all of their lives..
When it's clear that Joe is dying, Mike visits him every day.
One day Mike says, 'Joe, we both loved rugby all our lives, and we played rugby on Saturdays together for so many years. Please do me one favour, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's rugby up there.'
Joe looks up at Mike from his death bed,' Mike, you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favour for you.
Shortly after that, Joe passes on.
At midnight a couple of nights later, Mike is awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him, 'Mike-Mike!'
'Who is it? asks Mike, sitting up suddenly. 'Who is it?'
'Mike-it's me, Joe.'
Where are you?'
'In heaven', replies Joe. 'I have some really good news and a little bad news.'
'Tell me the good news first,' says Mike.
'The good news,' Joe says, 'is that there's rugby in heaven. Better yet, all of our old friends who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always spring time and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play rugby all we want, and we never get tired.'
'That's fantastic,' says Mike. 'It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?'
'You're fly half on Tuesday'
Thanks Judd, being such a rugby fan that really made me laugh. I know how rugby players think.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2017, 10:03 PM

Nice one Judd.......
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 01:00 AM

I've invented a bra for middle-aged women.
I call it the 'Sheep Dog' because it rounds them up and points them in the right direction.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 06:34 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

01-11-2017, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
Sorry, not a joke, but that is perfectly true and reminds me of a chap I knew in the RAF.

On a typical evening in the NAAFI, this gentleman would try his luck with one of the more sexually attractive women and... be rejected!

As time went on, and having consumed more beer, he'd lower his 'standards' and continue to be rejected until, at a sufficient level of inebriation, he'd try it on with the least attractive dog in the place and finally meet with success!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 07:27 PM

I was given a demonstration on how to insert a catheter by my doctor. It was certainly an eye opener.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

02-11-2017, 10:42 AM

I phoned my girlfriend, and said, "I was thinking dinner in my place tonight, think you can make it?"

She said, "I'll be there at seven, babe."

I replied, "Make it five, the dinner won't prepare itself."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

02-11-2017, 01:30 PM

Just heard on the news.

Two youths in Manchester have been arrested, one was drinking battery acid the other snorting gunpowder from broken up fireworks.

The police charged one and let the other off.

Page 43 of 132 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top