Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 03:53 PM

Re: Man Flu is back

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm currently in the second stage of Man Flu; Laying on the sofa watching re-runs of Wheeler Dealers and How it's made and making slight groaning noises every few minutes.

I'm looking forward to stage three which is when I get annoyed and start cutting bits of wood and mixing concrete - only to end up back on the sofa again.

To all brothers - If you have Man Flu, you have my sympathy, hang on in there.
You have deepest sympathy LD, I know what you are going through—hell and back, had it a few years ago and my God if ever a man suffered.
Try to keep the best side out (I know that can be hard to do) and pay no attention to nasty female comments, they like to kick a fellow when he's down.
Get well soon old chum.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 04:19 PM

LD, I would listen to Meg rather than Jem, because she has more knowledge of the pillow squad's activities,..... come to think of it I may ask Mrs Jem to join us.

The pillows are a greater aid to recovery than you would think. Ask Jem to imagine it was March and I suddenly turned up with free tickets to the Cheltenham Gold cup, when he had man flu...... wouldn't he suddenly start to feel better?
Well our pillows are 10 times better than that technique.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 04:34 PM

I forgot to mention LD, you will hear the devils tempting voice in your ear offering false promises, pay no heed to the utterings, it's all part of the dreaded man flu process.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I forgot to mention LD, you will hear the devils tempting voice in your ear offering false promises, pay no heed to the utterings, it's all part of the dreaded man flu process.
Jem how do you fancy a free trip to the Gold Cup? I know the weather is cold in March and you may have the flu... but you will soon recover
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 04:47 PM

Eeeee bygum you women are like a pack of she banshee's.
Can you not see the man could be dying, show a little respect.

Get well soon LD I will add your name to my prayers.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 04:52 PM

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 06:27 PM

I'm intrigued. ..what was the first stage?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 07:35 PM

Good Evening Sisters!
I'm sorry for the delay in posting on this very, very important thread but today, l was out viewing the latest 'state of the art' remote control remover'!
It's expensive but l have a little left over from the money l have inherited from my victims who l make sign their Will, leaving everything to me before l accidently on purpose, push them over the cliff!
This machine acts like a jack, to remove the remote from their hand. The beauty of this machine is, it saves us having to use the bone crusher to remove the remote control!
I would have purchased it today, but didn't know what colour to go for .. Pink, Gold or just Blood Red like the old one?!
Advice please?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

20-12-2016, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Good Evening Sisters!
I'm sorry for the delay in posting on this very, very important thread but today, l was out viewing the latest 'state of the art' remote control remover'!
It's expensive but l have a little left over from the money l have inherited from my victims who l make sign their Will, leaving everything to me before l accidently on purpose, push them over the cliff!
This machine acts like a jack, to remove the remote from their hand. The beauty of this machine is, it saves us having to use the bone crusher to remove the remote control!
I would have purchased it today, but didn't know what colour to go for .. Pink, Gold or just Blood Red like the old one?!
Advice please?
Oh I would go for the pink Art. It is such a sweet colour, just like ourselves.
I have put one of the new pillows aside for Longdogs, but Jem has come out in sympathy with him...so we may need two
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 12:34 AM

How's the patient? Making a good recovery l hope?

Twink, note.... we lull them into a false sense of security, it makes it easier before we 'sedate' them......with the pillow!!

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top