Join for free
Page 2 of 57 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 03:49 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Quite pitiful ! We also have to be careful about using the word 'Zionist 'now, as some have reduced it to implying anti-Semitism, so it's time we stopped talking about it and left them to float into another world .
When you judge Israel by different , higher standards than the rest of the world it is in fact ANTI SEMITISM .

In my knowledge Israel have manipulated a lot over the last number of years even Iraq, and whispers in Putin's ear
To your knowledge ?

but now Israel are about to take advantage again, and looking towards causing more trouble.
Meaning what exactly ?
Israel is NOT the cause of the worlds ills .
This is anti Israel anti Semitic propaganda .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
When you judge Israel by different , higher standards than the rest of the world it is in ANTI SEMITISM .

To your knowledge ?

Meaning what exactly ?
We have clashed over Israel and Palestinene.in the past and probably will in the future but I find myself in agreement with your statement above.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Well, it doesn't surprise me, as they have a tiff and spit the dummy out EVERYTIME they can't get what they want.
Quite pitiful ! We also have to be careful about using the word 'Zionist 'now, as some have reduced it to implying anti-Semitism, so it's time we stopped talking about it and left them to float into another world .
In my knowledge Israel have manipulated a lot over the last number of years even Iraq, and whispers in Putin's ear prior to Russia's intervention in Syria. I have no regard for them at all. We know how they crucified Palestine (a population of 4 million) a couple of years ago. What did it achieve ? It shut Palestine up, but now Israel are about to take advantage again, and looking towards causing more trouble.
They have destroyed 48,500 Palestinian homes since 2000 and killed over 2000 Palestinian children, with 7,000 Palestinian prisoners. USA gives them 10.2 million dollars a day in Military Aid........it's time to stop it.
I try to avoid these threads like the plague ... I don't think the 'other side' have much to brag about when you read the atrocities they get up to.
There is usually two sides to every story.
You however do seem firmly in the anti-Israel camp.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 04:12 PM

When you judge Israel by different , higher standards than the rest of the world it is in fact ANTI SEMITISM .

To your knowledge ?

Meaning what exactly ?
Originally Posted by Tpin ->
We have clashed over Israel and Palestinene.in the past and probably will in the future but I find myself in agreement with your statement above.
Me too.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 04:17 PM

Ok as everyone is so shy about giving the source of these figures I shall give them

It's UJ's favourite anti Semitic site !

If America Knew .

This is a notorious anti Israel propaganda site .
Run by an insane woman Alison Weir a infamous anti Semite and who counts among her associates David Icke .
Yes the holocaust denier who thinks that everyone is really a lizard .
Wonderful stuff !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-12-2016, 04:29 PM

Another great supporter of ifamericaknew is David Duke
David Duke is another racist anti Semitic holocaust denier and former KKK member .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
These are the sort of people who write and support ifAmerica knew -not good people .
On the contrary really bad people .
Let's not do them the favourite of repeating their disgusting lies and rhetoric here .
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Because some countries had the temerity to vote against zionist Israel's expansion of settlements in East Jerusalem in the United Nations,
Israel has suspended ties with 12 countries, including the UK.
Are we bothered??? - Nah.
Can we reciprocate and impose a tariff on Israeli goods???
Can we even ban Israeli goods??? - Yes possibly!!!

http://www.aol.co.uk/video/israeli-p...D1341315315_uk
In the UN Security Council, 12 nations, including the UK, vote against the expansion of Israelis settlements -
which have long since been condemned as illegal by the UN General Assembly (and heaps of others).

Israel has a dummy-spit and says it will suspend 'working ties' with those 12 countries.
That is their perfect right - however churlish.
Although, if a whole bunch of other countries in the General Assembly repeat their opposition, Israel might find itself increasingly isolated.

Many Israeli groups agree that demolition of the homes of so many innocent Palestinians is atrocious - let alone, the illegal Jewish settlements.
http://icahd.org/
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-12-2016, 07:36 PM

I am always a little suspicious of groups that put on their websites
Who we are
And then don't actually say who they are .
ICAHD is such a group.
However I eventually found out that the founder leader of this group is Jeff Halper an American immigrant to Israel .
Rather ironic since he presumably had a home in America which he left in order to live in Israel and no doubt lives in a house there too.
Thereby increasing the housing problem in Israel .
Why I wonder doesn't he return to America and give the house he is occupying to a homeless Palestinian?
I want peace says Halper yet he incites against the State of Israel those who do that do not want peace they want the destruction of Israel.
Interestingly he was the only Israeli on the Gaza ' peace flotilla '( that one where some of the peaceniks were filmed trying to kill Israeli soldiers with knives and iron bars)
Halper also represents an odd species of people who earn their living from being an activist his salary coming apparently from donations ( overseas donations ) , it stands to reason that making peace is not going to be financially beneficial .
Like many of the big charities ( i.e. amnesty Oxfam ) the Israeli /Palestinian issue means big bucks.

The very existence of such a group shows the democratic and tolerant nature of Israel .
This man lives there yet indulges himself in anti Israeli activities that would in any other country in the world would be classified as treason.
Yet he is free to come and go and continue his anti Israel activities .
Nothing to be proud of IMO.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 08:23 PM

We know ?
Well no we don't actually .

Where are you getting all this misinformation from ?

How exactly did they 'crucify' Palestine ' a couple of years ' ago ?
Where are all those figures coming from I really would like to know ?
If you remember Israel battered Palestinians in 2014.

Figures link below. from the year 2000 to date

Oh..and 8,000 Palestinian children been arrested since 2000

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/children.html

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/homes.html

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/prisoners.html
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-12-2016, 08:32 PM

Thanks PD but if you read my previous posts you will see I had already sussed your source.
It's completely unrealisable.
The woman who writes this trash is a notorious anti Semite.
Moreover she has a sick perverted mind and is supported by holocaust deniers KKK wizards and men who believe most people are really lizards

Page 2 of 57 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top