Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pie Man
W.Yorkshire
Pie Man is male  Pie Man has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2017, 07:58 AM

Re: New

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Hello Mr Pie Man and welcome to the forum. Do you make pies or just eat them?
Thanks for the welcome.

I just eat them now, in my younger days, both when I lived at home, and when I was married I used to make them, my speciality was a meat pie made using a hot water crust/pastry recipe I found in an old farmhouse kitchen cookbook of my mothers.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2017, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Pie Man ->
Thanks for the welcome.

I just eat them now, in my younger days, both when I lived at home, and when I was married I used to make them, my speciality was a meat pie made using a hot water crust/pastry recipe I found in an old farmhouse kitchen cookbook of my mothers.
That sounds lovely, perhaps you could make one for our Christmas party!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2017, 01:06 PM

Welcome pie man one beautiful memory from my childhood is eating pies my grandma lived near Wigan and we used to buy the most wonderful meat and potato pies .( Your pies sound delicious even thought you could from the wrong side of the Penines .
Pie Man
W.Yorkshire
Pie Man is male  Pie Man has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2017, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Welcome pie man one beautiful memory from my childhood is eating pies my grandma lived near Wigan and we used to buy the most wonderful meat and potato pies .( Your pies sound delicious even thought you could from the wrong side of the Penines .
Click image for larger version

Name:	lancs.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	2824

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That sounds lovely, perhaps you could make one for our Christmas party!
I don't know if it would make it there in one piece

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top