Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 10:50 AM

Pro-Brexit MPs Tried To Bury Criticism Of Government’s ‘No Deal’ Plan In Key Report

Seems the scumbags in the 'nasty party' are not too happy about being criticised over the issue of Brexit. These 'precious' little oiks, if they don't like it, should get out of politics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...3D216079587_uk
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 11:32 AM

Re: Pro-Brexit MPs Tried To Bury Criticism Of Government’s ‘No Deal’ Plan In Key Report

Depends how you lo at this though, as I think we have to stand firm behind them and allow them to look like they represent everyone even if they don't at this historic time. Eu will seek any dissent in the ranks it makes us look weaker.

I'm no Tory but Mrs may has to be supported.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 12:11 PM

Re: Pro-Brexit MPs Tried To Bury Criticism Of Government’s ‘No Deal’ Plan In Key Report

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Depends how you lo at this though, as I think we have to stand firm behind them and allow them to look like they represent everyone even if they don't at this historic time. Eu will seek any dissent in the ranks it makes us look weaker.

I'm no Tory but Mrs may has to be supported.

In the words of Pygmalion - "not bloody likely"!!!
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 12:14 PM

Wow undermine the government at this most critical of times?
See the country suffer for some meaningless political ideology?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
In the words of Pygmalion - "not bloody likely"!!!
You'd put anti Tory feelings ahead of getting us safely out of Eu ? We are coming out no matter what so it has to be done best way we can.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

04-04-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You'd put anti Tory feelings ahead of getting us safely out of Eu ? We are coming out no matter what so it has to be done best way we can.

But not at the cost of sacrificing my principles - I wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire - she's a member of scumbag 'nasty party' - nuff said???
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

04-04-2017, 12:31 PM

But not at the cost of sacrificing my principles - I wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire - she's a member of scumbag 'nasty party' - nuff said???
Not really Uj she just has a different idea of what is needed to make the world better. I came to the conclusion a few months ago tories aren't the enemy they just have different ideas of what's right, some of them aren't wrong either, we need best from all parties IMO not one of them have all the answers on their own.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 12:35 PM

It often seems to me that your only principle is a pathalogical hatred of anyone or thing that doesn't chime with Uncle Joe's world and to put such "principle" before the country's well being I think is quite shameful. Mrs May is doing her level best for the UK, what have you ever done apart from snipe at it?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

04-04-2017, 12:42 PM

To be fair Uj has done a lot in his lifetime for others Barry. I never doubt his basic goodness I just think in some areas his hate of one party is misplaced these days.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top