Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
matchpoint
London
matchpoint is male 

25-04-2017, 09:28 PM

BREXIT is a LIE. GB is located in Europe.

Guess what, theres no such thing as a BREXIT. After about 1 year we are realising but
Its clear NOW that BREXIT is a lie, we cannot stop people coming into the UK. No country has managed this. To Expensive. UK could invest the border security savings in controlling economic migrants.
If we do business with the EU we have to do it on their terms which means we are IN.
With a number of vital UK infrastructure business' owned by EU companies, we are likely to have a few problems in the future if we leave the single market. The uncertainty will stay while non UK employers promise to pay our vital employees!

OUR UK Opportunity is the Schengen Agreement , we can both join it and work with all countries on its wanted revision/streamlining.
Do the politicians/political parties have any sight of the importance of joining the Schengen Agreement?
Revisiting the Schengen Agreement is the EU's best plan for ALL COUNTRIES INVOLVED.EU countries are gagging to make changes to the Schengen Agreement and the UK would gain good stead in EUROPE by joining and pushing for quick group discussion.
Why are we not in the Agreement anyway?
At the time we were told ..
we needed a new computer system.. - but computer systems need to be updated periodically
freedom of people to travel.. - but they come anyway
we were not told ..freedom of information between business' - but SWISS bank accounts could be scrutinised for monies not declared.
After someones decision we were not included.
later we found out .. A revision to the Schengen Agreement ment bank details were revealed on NON MEMBER's of the Schengen Agreement.
Our trusted PM had a huge stash in there.
The Schengen Agreement is the best deal for UK and the factual clincher of the Election.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 11:02 PM

Re: BREXIT is a LIE. GB is located in Europe.

You are Tiny Tim, and I claim my £5.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You are Tiny Tim, and I claim my £5.
God that brings back memories LOL
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 03:16 PM

Give them a chance to negotiate before holding up the white flag !
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 03:45 PM

We all have our own opinions on Brexit, and can probably back them up with bits of information... but Britain's future depends on how well things are handled and what deals can be negotiated with the rest of the world.
I get sick of hearing what individuals think we should do as, if their ideas are realistic, they should write to the government not an over 50's forum, because our government will be making all the future decisions by negotiating with the EU.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 03:48 PM

Good point there twink. I'm just waiting now we've done our big as it were now up to the government to negotiate our way out.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 07:46 PM

Seems like you are concentrating on movement of people. I think it has been mentioned numerous times that the majority did not vote singularly on the issue of the 'movement of people'.

If the Schengen agreement is re-vised, it just shows how easily all the treaties can be changed ,if or when necessary, of course that would be a decision taken by Brussels ! Another good reason for leaving.

Just as well we weren't part of it initially. Of course cheap labour for the employers will be a bit of a bugger, but we don't care because it will mean that employers will have to start paying proper wages and lose a bit of their profits, like so many already have in this country and those who live from hand to mouth.

There were many other factors taken into consideration because although it may be hard for folk down in the capital to understand, we do know what's going on ,even if many north of Watford Gap wear clogs and cloth caps, each of us has a brain and have seen how the EU affects most of us.

This sounds very much like a Gina Miller campaign. Considering you are a new member and have only made 1 post, then I also think you are only on here for that specific purpose and to gain support for maybe another referendum or similar.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 07:56 PM

I'm always fascinated by these single posters, and I wonder if he/she will bother to revisit and argue this bit of EU propaganda..
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
We all have our own opinions on Brexit, and can probably back them up with bits of information... but Britain's future depends on how well things are handled and what deals can be negotiated with the rest of the world.
I get sick of hearing what individuals think we should do as, if their ideas are realistic, they should write to the government not an over 50's forum, because our government will be making all the future decisions by negotiating with the EU.
That's what I keep saying!!!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by matchpoint ->
Guess what, theres no such thing as a BREXIT. After about 1 year we are realising but
Its clear NOW that BREXIT is a lie, we cannot stop people coming into the UK.
Fail

BrExit is NOT about people coming in/out of the country. Wise up!

BrExit is about realising that the EU has become a totalitarian federal state hell bent on power and creating an EU army, bankrupting countries in order to control them.

BrExit s about realising that wars are not simply waged with guns and tanks and bombs, wars are also waged with financial control, infiltration of governments and corporations.

BrExit is about realising that Britain and British nationality and British heritage and traditions were all at risk of being "cleansed" and eradicated.

BrExit is about pulling out of a corrupt collective that is run by power mad megalomaniacs rooted in German and Russian communism.

Now stop being duped by Remoaner propaganda and go do your school homework !

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top