Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2017, 05:13 PM

Golf club membership application

An elderly Scottish Jew decided to slow down and take up golf, so he applied for membership at the local club. After a week he received a message that his application has been rejected. He went to the club to enquire why.

Secretary: You are aware that this is a Scottish golf club? Scot: Aye, but I am as Scottish as you are, MacTavish.

Secretary: This means that on formal occasions we wear the kilt, Scot: Aye, so do I..

Secretary: You are aware that we wear nothing under the kilt?. Scot: Aye, neither do I.

Secretary: But you are a Jew?. Scot: Aye, I be that.

Secretary: So you are circumcised?. Scot: Aye, I be that, too.

Secretary: I am terribly sorry, but the members just would not feel comfortable with that.

Scot: Ach, away with ya, man. I know that you have to be a Protestant to march with the Orangemen, and I know that

you have to be a Catholic to join the Knights of Columbus, but this is the first time I've heard that you have to be a

complete prick to join a golf club.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top