Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 07:44 AM

So it could be true - despite protestations to the contrary

After spending the past 48 hours denying there was any truth in the rumour that there had been an altercation between TH and Juncker at a dinner she hosted, seems that her own scumbag 'nasty party' cabinet members are now saying that the rumours are true!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7712706.html
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 08:31 AM

Re: So it could be true - despite protestations to the contrary

Personally I hope it was true, and how typical of the weasel Junker to be rude to his host if that was the case. Let's just hope if there was an incident of spillage with the soup that it was nice and hot.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Personally I hope it was true, and how typical of the weasel Junker to be rude to his host if that was the case. Let's just hope if there was an incident of spillage with the soup that it was nice and hot.

Oh so that's why whe keeps changing her skirt - careless of her or what???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I agree Barry. It's about time we had someone willing to stand up against the Eurotwats.
graemechorley
New Member!
United Kingdom
graemechorley is male 

04-05-2017, 10:07 AM

well said Barry

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top