Join for free
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2017, 10:54 AM

Cure for constipation

A chap walikng his dog on the North Yorkshire Moors came across a fern that he hadn't seen before. He picked some leaves, or fronds as they are called on ferns, and took them home.
Experimenting with them at home, he discoverd that if he boiled the fronds, the liquid cured constipation when drunk. He contacted one of the major medical companies, and they found it really did work. They are now producing and selling it in commercial quantities. It goes with the slogan (With fronds like these, Who needs enemas)
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2017, 10:57 AM

Re: Cure for constipation

gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2017, 07:51 PM

Good one
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 06:16 PM

A constipated scientist worked it out with a pencil
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2017, 04:51 PM

Dear Diedre,

My boyfriend told me that the only way to cure constipation is to have anal sex. Well, I gave in and gave it a try and it really hurt. Anyhow, he rang me up this morning and asked me if I would do it again as he still has constipation.

What should I do?

Sharon

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top