Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 07:49 AM

Public not convinced of TMs assertion

Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' have spectactularly failed to convince the public that they are the the party to represent the working class!!! TM thought she could inherit the mantle, but the public are not that gullible!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7746171.html
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 08:03 AM

Re: Public not convinced of TMs assertion

We shall see, uj.

They may well prove you wrong.....and then you'll look foolish after all your ridiculous rants.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' have spectactularly failed to convince the public that they are the the party to represent the working class!!! TM thought she could inherit the mantle, but the public are not that gullible!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7746171.html
Hi

A quote from the article.

Exclusive poll shows 47 per cent of the public think Labour would best represent the working class

So, according to my limited maths, 53% of the Public do not believe Labour best represents the working class.

Shot yourself in the foot there.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A quote from the article.

Exclusive poll shows 47 per cent of the public think Labour would best represent the working class

So, according to my limited maths, 53% of the Public do not believe Labour best represents the working class.

Shot yourself in the foot there.

The remaining 53 % are not clumped around the scumbag 'nasty party' but are split into various other factions. I just knew some numpty would make the assertion without reading the entire article.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 09:03 AM

Uncle Joe, The Ironic Man.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 09:05 AM

Morning UJ, still taking the medicine I hope....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

21-05-2017, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Morning UJ, still taking the medicine I hope....

Yes, to protect me from the scumbags in the 'nasty party'!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 09:12 AM

As a fully paid up member of the conservative party I can assure you that you are in no danger from us, just keep taking the tablets..
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

21-05-2017, 09:14 AM

They don't exist.....it's all a figment of your imagination. ....fed by the comics you read.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 06:35 PM

The remaining 53 % are not clumped around the scumbag 'nasty party' but are split into various other factions. I just knew some numpty would make the assertion without reading the entire article.
So the other 47% are going to vote Labour because they will not vote for other factions.

Such as you who will vote Green and their a bunch of toffs

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top