Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 06:42 PM

Re: Public not convinced of TMs assertion

Originally Posted by galty ->
So the other 47% are going to vote Labour because they will not vote for other factions.

Such as you who will vote Green and their a bunch of toffs
Had to read that again, thought you'd written a bunch of tossers....... mind you having said that.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 06:49 PM

Look at the Tory boys showing us why they are the "nasty party".
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Stop being a hit and run merchant....why not get involved if you're so passionate?

There again......maybe not.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 07:23 PM

I've come to accept it from the scumbag 'nasty party' and the numpties.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You really are a nasty little s**t.......you spend every day slagging people off.....false claims and trying to manipulate the news with blatant lying and misrepresentation and then have the cheek to slag others off when they react.......even accusing Barry of being derogatory towards you and your breathing problems.

You make me sick.......parasite.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by tpin ->
you really are a nasty little s**t.......you spend every day slagging people off.....false claims and trying to manipulate the news with blatant lying and misrepresentation and then have the cheek to slag others off when they react.......even accusing barry of being derogatory towards you and your breathing problems.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 08:19 PM

Hi

I think I am in the lead at the moment having been called all three.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 08:20 PM

The remaining 53 % are not clumped around the scumbag 'nasty party' but are split into various other factions. I just knew some numpty would make the assertion without reading the entire article.
What an appalling post UJ ! You really are a complete adolescent. Swim never once mentioned the conservatives. You completely fabricated a statement to fit your pathetic agenda. Just staggeringly childish.

Swimfeeders simply stated that:

"53% of the Public do not believe Labour best represents the working class"

That is a completely true statement. If only 47% of people thought Labour would best represent the working class then only a complete moron would fail to see that the larger 53% of people DID NOT believe that Labour best represents the working class. It really doesn't matter at all which alternative party they do think is best suited to represent the working class, the salient point is that they don't think it should be Labour.

It staggers me that the administrators here continually permit you to constantantly abuse the forum through spamming the politics thread with what are basically advertisements for certain newspapers and websites and through insulting other posters who repeatedly call you out on your baseless posts.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You really are a nasty little s**t.......you spend every day slagging people off.....false claims and trying to manipulate the news with blatant lying and misrepresentation and then have the cheek to slag others off when they react.......even accusing Barry of being derogatory towards you and your breathing problems.

What a nice friendly little Tory boy you are.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

22-05-2017, 09:10 PM

What a nice friendly little Tory boy you are.
You and UJ are a match made in heaven.......you both blame everything and everyone for your ills and failures......lack of success has made you frustrated and bitter.

Well......guess what....it isn't the governments fault.......it's yours.
The sooner you accept this the sooner you can live life.

Meanwhile, UJ......the champion of all things decent and hunter of truth....slags off tax dodgers......I wonder if he'd like to explain why his business was registered as a charity......maybe because donations aren't taxable........as well as all the tax avoidance benefits afforded him?

so....why don't you get back on the organ.....with your begging cup and wait for the grinder to return.....like a good little chimp.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top