Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 09:35 PM

Re: Public not convinced of TMs assertion

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You and UJ are a match made in heaven.......you both blame everything and everyone for your ills and failures......lack of success has made you frustrated and bitter.

Well......guess what....it isn't the governments fault.......it's yours.
The sooner you accept this the sooner you can live life.

Meanwhile, UJ......the champion of all things decent and hunter of truth....slags off tax dodgers......I wonder if he'd like to explain why his business was registered as a charity......maybe because donations aren't taxable........as well as all the tax avoidance benefits afforded him?

so....why don't you get back on the organ.....with your begging cup and wait for the grinder to return.....like a good little chimp.
Well,

It had to be said sooner or later....
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 02:12 PM

Perhaps May has shot herself in the foot calling this election as latest figures show JC's popularity rising.
She was safe until 2020 but her desire for power could well end up with her losing her position.
Pride goes before a fall. Hopefully.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
Perhaps May has shot herself in the foot calling this election as latest figures show JC's popularity rising.
She was safe until 2020 but her desire for power could well end up with her losing her position.
Pride goes before a fall. Hopefully.
Hi

I am no great fan of Mrs May at all.

The thought of Corbyn winning seriously worries me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Well,

It had to be said sooner or later....
Sooner would have been better.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 02:21 PM

it staggers me that the administrators here continually permit you to constantantly abuse the forum[/b] through spamming the politics thread with what are basically advertisements for certain newspapers and websites and through insulting other posters who repeatedly call you out on your baseless posts.

(I do wish this little thumbs up guy didn't have such a big smile on his face)
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 06:21 PM

I think it's not surprising that Labour have improved their poll figures. When you offer everyone something for nothing it's bound to be popular. It will still not be enough to pull them out of the proverbial. After all who would turn down all those wonderful benefits. Until they realize that they will be the ones picking up the tab when the usual be I factors have left or moved their business abroad. Perhaps the pollsters are talking to the wrong people.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 06:54 PM

I say again, beware of strangers bearing gifts. Anyone who actually believes Corbyn can deliver even half of what he promises is either very seriously deluded or the eternal optomist. Remember 78-79 when Labour's Callaghan and his chancellor Denis Healy were running with a very similar list of promises including no control over the unions, even the dead went unburied..
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:46 PM

I honestly think you'd have to be a lunatic to vote labour.

Can anyone REALLY imagine Abbot as home secretary for example? - she's a bumbling cretin, with Corby not far behind.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I honestly think you'd have to be a lunatic to vote labour.

Can anyone REALLY imagine Abbot as home secretary for example? - she's a bumbling cretin, with Corby not far behind.
Some prat on Twitter was raving on about Corbyn's 53% approval rating on a recent survey. 53% of how many respondents? 10, 20, 30? A pointless survey (aren't they all) without the number of those asked being stated.

Hmm.... thinks..... Wonder if his approval rating would shoot up to 70% or higher if he sacked Jabbot the Hutt?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

26-05-2017, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Some prat on Twitter was raving on about Corbyn's 53% approval rating on a recent survey. 53% of how many respondents? 10, 20, 30? A pointless survey (aren't they all) without the number of those asked being stated.

Hmm.... thinks..... Wonder if his approval rating would shoot up to 70% or higher if he sacked Jabbot the Hutt?
Nah,

He may get 70% if he sacked himself as well mate!....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top