Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:17 AM

Lying Loony Labour's Fake NHS Poster

More shameful fake news from the "Lying Loony" Labour party.

"The NHS is looking into a health scare poster sharing the fake claim that the health service will cost £4,500 a year from 2018."

"The internet poster was shared by a group called Labour Future, a grassroots group which campaigns on behalf of the Labour Party and appears to be attempting to scare people off voting Conservative."

Dispicable skullduggery from Labour. Totally unvotable.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...aiming-health/
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 09:14 AM

Re: Lying Loony Labour's Fake NHS Poster

Originally Posted by Realist ->
More shameful fake news from the "Lying Loony" Labour party.

"The NHS is looking into a health scare poster sharing the fake claim that the health service will cost £4,500 a year from 2018."

"The internet poster was shared by a group called Labour Future, a grassroots group which campaigns on behalf of the Labour Party and appears to be attempting to scare people off voting Conservative."

Dispicable skullduggery from Labour. Totally unvotable.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...aiming-health/

Oh yeah and where was your criticism of the scumbag 'nasty party' when Jeremy Hunt did exactly the same and was threatened with legal action by the NHS when he too used the NHS logo in an attempt to make a political point???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 10:13 AM

Hopefully the LLL will face legal action too in that case.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oh yeah and where was your criticism of the scumbag 'nasty party' when Jeremy Hunt did exactly the same and was threatened with legal action by the NHS when he too used the NHS logo in an attempt to make a political point???
A little hypocrisy there UJ wouldn't you agree, that you will decry one bit of right wing fake news skullduggery but not another because it's from a left wing group? Smacks of favouritism there, not like you ...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
A little hypocrisy there UJ wouldn't you agree, that you will decry one bit of right wing fake news skullduggery but not another because it's from a left wing group? Smacks of favouritism there, not like you ...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 10:44 AM

Far from it, it was 'Realist' who raised the issue and was being somewhat selective in his criticism. I just poited out that his criticism of supporters of the Labour Party was hypocritical when Jeremy Hunt and the scumbag 'nasty party' did the same some months ago.

I also note your lack of condemnation of Jeremy Hunt's actions too. Could that not also be said to be hypocritical???
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 11:07 AM

Far from it, it was 'Realist' who raised the issue and was being somewhat selective in his criticism. I just poited out that his criticism of supporters of the Labour Party was hypocritical when Jeremy Hunt and the scumbag 'nasty party' did the same some months ago.

I also note your lack of condemnation of Jeremy Hunt's actions too. Could that not also be said to be hypocritical???
Hmmm, I can see nowhere in my post that I did condemn this particular poster but I do, as I condemn all propaganda. Do you?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 11:13 AM

Hmmm, I can see nowhere in my post that I did condemn this particular poster but I do, as I condemn all propaganda. Do you?
Hi

Hey Barry, how do you find the time for all these coffee breaks?

It must be very busy being in charge of manipulating all UK Media.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 11:19 AM

Far from it, it was 'Realist' who raised the issue and was being somewhat selective in his criticism.
Yep but it should be understood very clearly that I do not support ANY political party as I am wise enough to realise that no matter who you vote for, the same unseen, unelected people will still rule the country behind the scenes.

My flurry of posts regarding the "Lying Loony" Labour party exist solely and purely because YOU persist in abusing the forum by endlessly spamming it with your newspaper advertisement posts and your pathetic "scumbag nasty party" rhetoric.

I don't care for the Conservatives one iota, I simply and fundamentally object to your constant abuse of the forum and as a result I shall post articles regarding the party you side with.

The forum is NOT a platform for personal agendas nor a platform for blatant advertising of specific newspapers who support your political stance.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-05-2017, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by realist ->
yep but it should be understood very clearly that i do not support any political party as i am wise enough to realise that no matter who you vote for, the same unseen, unelected people will still rule the country behind the scenes.

My flurry of posts regarding the "lying loony" labour party exist solely and purely because you persist in abusing the forum by endlessly spamming it with your newspaper advertisement posts and your pathetic "scumbag nasty party" rhetoric.

I don't care for the conservatives one iota, i simply and fundamentally object to your constant abuse of the forum and as a result i shall post articles regarding the party you side with.

The forum is not a platform for personal agendas nor a platform for blatant advertising of specific newspapers who support your political stance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top