Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:24 AM

London Labour Voters Say Corbyn Is 'Unelectable

Another blow for the "Lying Loony" Labour party.

Jeremy Corbyn was dealt blow as half of north London Labour voters say he is 'unelectable'

"a poll of 2015 Labour voters in north London found 51 per cent thought the party “unelectable” with him as leader."

"Some 50 per cent disagreed with the direction he was taking the party, and one in four who backed Labour when Ed Miliband was in charge now plans to vote for another party, the survey found."

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a3545051.html
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 04:56 PM

Re: London Labour Voters Say Corbyn Is 'Unelectable

"Nicola Sturgeon has launched a withering attack on Jeremy Corbyn, describing the Labour leader as an “unelectable” politician who has no chance of becoming Prime Minister"

“You only have to take one look at the polls to know Jeremy Corbyn ain’t going anywhere near Number 10 Downing Street on his own or with the help of anyone else,” Ms Sturgeon said."

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...jeremy-corbyn/
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 05:08 PM

While I don't think Labour will win the election, I think it will be a lot closer than most people think. All this anti-Corbyn propaganda will backfire, just like Project Fear backfired on the Remainers in the referendum. The Tories, the Blairites and the SNP seem to be panicking!
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:31 PM

Just read the ending of Animal Farm by George Orwell, and that is mirrored in the Labour Party.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by dobra ->
just read the ending of animal farm by george orwell, and that is mirrored in the labour party.....
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
Just read the ending of Animal Farm by George Orwell, and that is mirrored in the Labour Party.....
I would have agreed with you 100% when the Blairite Sub-Tories were in power. With Corbyn the comparison is less appropriate (despite his less-than-honest bottling out regarding the EU).
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
While I don't think Labour will win the election, I think it will be a lot closer than most people think. All this anti-Corbyn propaganda will backfire, just like Project Fear backfired on the Remainers in the referendum. The Tories, the Blairites and the SNP seem to be panicking!
I tend to agree. There is a LOT of support out there from under 35's . All the ones that have been brainwashed at University, all the ones with degrees that bang on about human rights, austerity and how they want to be part of the EU etc. but not happy when their lifestyle should be changed . Spoilt kids to my mind ! Brainwashed ! Labour propaganda is all over Face Book, so I don't think the Tories should be in any way complacent., in fact I think the way the media are projecting Mrs May is also having a detrimental effect. Particularly the Laura Keunsberg of BBC,. The one who almost fell off her perch when Brexit vote was delivered. Many would like a different approach to Brexit and that is playing tactically is many areas. Wondering what's happened to Tony Blair and Gina Miller ? They are lurking somewhere and probably fiddling something.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

24-05-2017, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Can't see that TBH. The populous were badly lied to by Labour in their recent past terms of government. People simply won't believe them any more, regardless of which "I'm here for the people" muppet they choose to wheel out as the front man/woman. The fact that they've wheeled out the "gnome" Corbyn just makes the whole proceedings that much more farcical imo

Tories, SNP panicking? lols, pull the other one.
The truth is that the Labourites are utterly broken and desperate to see Corbyn stubbornly holding on for his chance of the crown. They know Labour haven't a chance in hell of ever winning with Corbyn there. Unfortunately they can't oust him much as they would love to.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 11:47 AM

Hi

Well Corbyn has bribed a couple of million by promising to immediately abolish Tuition Fees.

They would be mad not to vote for him.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well Corbyn has bribed a couple of million by promising to immediately abolish Tuition Fees.

They would be mad not to vote for him.
Another uncosted promise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top