Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:37 PM

Re: Corbyn and Terrorists

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Much rather that than your solution which is to give in and allow ISIS to take over.

As a father, grandfather and great grandfather as you state you would allow your young female members of your family to be subject to sharia, forced to cover up in public, banned from driving and be married off at the age of nine.

Sod that for a game of marbles, you are a very different person to me.
Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I too am a father grandfather and a great grandfather.
Where in good heavens did I say 'give in and allow ISIS to take over'?

That is a typical Tommy Robinson conclusion, given what I have actually said.
Swimfeeders was acknowledging that you were a Grandfather etc Bruv......

I think you should read his comments more carefully in future.....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
Hatie Katie has been instantly dismissed today by LBC due to her hate filled rant.
Will the Mail get rid of her too?
Hate filled rant?
How do you know what she really meant? - does anyone?

Yes, she is outspoken, but I highly doubt she meant the annihilation of all Muslims. I think it was a poor choice of words, but it's nonetheless played into the hands of the appeasing apologist do gooders nicely eh?

A way was finally found to try and attempt to silence someone who often says that which others want to, but don't have the balls.

We've not heard the last of KH by a long way.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Don't try to tell me what to do or when to do it.
But, it's the norm with children isn't it?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Hate filled rant?
How do you know what she really meant? - does anyone?

Yes, she is outspoken, but I highly doubt she meant the annihilation of all Muslims. I think it was a poor choice of words, but it's nonetheless played into the hands of the appeasing apologist do gooders nicely eh?

A way was finally found to try and attempt to silence someone who often says that which others want to, but don't have the balls.

We've not heard the last of KH by a long way.
I sincerely hope not. It's good that we have someone who is willing to speak her mind, and if that upsets some people, tough.

The people she has been talking about have, after all, more than upset a lot of people recently.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:52 PM

It's ironic that terror lovers can denounce Britain and burn the Union Jack and that is considered free speech. Hopkins says a few words and she is public enemy No.1
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:55 PM

Isn't it just .
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

26-05-2017, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's ironic that terror lovers can denounce Britain and burn the Union Jack and that is considered free speech. Hopkins says a few words and she is public enemy No.1
This exactly,

The sheer hypocrisy of it all makes me bloody sick!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:59 PM

I see people going on and on about Syria as if we deserve all we get (including Corbyn by the looks of it) but hang on a minute so all Muslims are peace loving to those that haven't taking part in such wars? How then do they justify the 28 Christians killed in Eqypt recently?

Egypt fights back after 28 Coptic Christians killed in bus attack
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...rted-dead.html

Could it be just being a Christian is enough to warrant this?

Corbyn, and all the rest of the appeasers, need to think again.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

26-05-2017, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I see people going on and on about Syria as if we deserve all we get (including Corbyn by the looks of it) but hang on a minute so all Muslims are peace loving to those that haven't taking part in such wars? How then do you justify the 22 Christians killed in Eqypt recently?

Egypt fights back after 28 Coptic Christians killed in bus attack
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...rted-dead.html

Could it be just being a Christian is enough to warrant this?

Corbyn, and all the rest of the appeasers, need to think again.
But they won't, coz they can't.....

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top