Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 10:11 PM

Re: My family will not vote for Loony Labour

neither will we. There are 4 adults in my house and we are all voting conservatives.

I have 5 adult nieces and nephews and we've had discussions and they all tell me they're voting Conservative too.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 10:14 PM

Looks like a Landslide is on the cards.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Looks like a Landslide is on the cards.
I hope so, but bear in mind that we here are all old and intelligent people.

Young people, especially those with barely a couple of brain cells to rub together, are more likely to vote for Corby and the Clowns.

And then there are the even more ridiculously stupid people who will vote for Tiny Tim and the Tit Heads.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I hope so, but bear in mind that we here are all old and intelligent people.

Young people, especially those with barely a couple of brain cells to rub together, are more likely to vote for Corby and the Clowns.

And then there are the even more ridiculously stupid people who will vote for Tiny Tim and the Tit Heads.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 12:15 PM

Never trust one`s family. Mother still thinks the thing she married was a Liberal. My sarcasm is lost on her-oh yes a Liberal?? A bit like Hitler nipping down to the Rabbi for a bowl of chicken soup.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top