Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 01:38 PM

Can we trust american?

Leaking information about our police Investigation after this Manchester bombing is wrong. They need to learn when to keep quiet
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 04:13 PM

Re: Can we trust american?

Obviously not in the present circumstances.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 07:06 PM

Well you know what they say ...everything is big in America..

Including their mouths..!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 07:10 PM

I'm surprised they were even interested. News stories in America normally have to include one of the Royals.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 07:53 PM

Think its more to do with the IC wanting to embarrass Trump.

They did it before with the 17 of July 2005 tube bombings.

And also put are undercover ops in danger by shouting off their big mouths.

There are at least 16 IC in America and just recently they have started to combine their intelligence which means there are thousands of people that can leak said.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 08:57 PM

These leaks might compromise any prosecutions and shows total disregard for grieving families. No acceptable reason for graphic images to be published. Intelligence should be restricted.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 04:04 PM

That's America for ya. Anything they can get their grubby little hands on, they'll take it. It boils down to money and/or fame. The person who sold the pictures probably made a buttload of cash and the people hosting the pictures are gaining popularity. That's all that matters to them.

What I'd like to know is who leaked the photos from the UK in the first place. I didn't read the whole mess, so I'm unclear as to how the US got hold of the photos.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm surprised they were even interested. News stories in America normally have to include one of the Royals.
They'll take anything that has any sort of profit attached to it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
That's America for ya. Anything they can get their grubby little hands on, they'll take it. It boils down to money and/or fame. The person who sold the pictures probably made a buttload of cash and the people hosting the pictures are gaining popularity. That's all that matters to them.

What I'd like to know is who leaked the photos from the UK in the first place. I didn't read the whole mess, so I'm unclear as to how the US got hold of the photos.

Hi

Linda, the photos were not leaked to the US Enforcement authorities, they were given to them as part of an Intelligence sharing protocol.

It was confidential information, not to be passed to the media.

It is part of Five Eyes.

The French also released the first bit of information, why the hell we gave them any info is beyond me.
Linda0818
USA

26-05-2017, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Linda, the photos were not leaked to the US Enforcement authorities, they were given to them as part of an Intelligence sharing protocol.

It was confidential information, not to be passed to the media.

It is part of Five Eyes.

The French also released the first bit of information, why the hell we gave them any info is beyond me.
Thank you for that information. And omg, never ever ever give anything to our media. It's all over the entire nation within 24 hours or less.

What a bunch of arseholes. On behalf of my country, I sincerely apologize to yours. Not that it makes a difference at this point, but not all of us over here are uncaring sh**heads.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top