Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 09:22 PM

Re: Can we trust american?

Originally Posted by galty ->
Think its more to do with the IC wanting to embarrass Trump.

They did it before with the 17 of July 2005 tube bombings.

And also put are undercover ops in danger by shouting off their big mouths.

There are at least 16 IC in America and just recently they have started to combine their intelligence which means there are thousands of people that can leak said.
What does IC mean?
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
What does IC mean?
Intelligence Community, I'm assuming.

And nothing embarrasses Trump.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
Thank you for that information. And omg, never ever ever give anything to our media. It's all over the entire nation within 24 hours or less.

What a bunch of arseholes. On behalf of my country, I sincerely apologize to yours. Not that it makes a difference at this point, but not all of us over here are uncaring sh**heads.
Hi

No need for you to apologise at all Linda, I am sure most Americans feel exactly the same way as you do.

The information was only shared with your Enforcement Officers, a very sensible thing to do, there is a good bomb maker out there, teaching others, they need to be found, in all our interests.

The only way this could have got into the media is a scumbag Enforcement Officer who was paid for his information.

Whoever it is needs to be hunted down and prosecuted, made an example of.

The Editor of the NYT was on TV here in the UK last night.

He was arrogant, completely refused to apologise and was actually laughing about it.

That was a mistake, we do not forget these things.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 08:34 AM

Hi

A video of the NYT Editor on UK TV.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4006...-leaked-photos

We will not forget, it has put us at risk and put America at risk.

The full force of GCHQ and others will be out to get the arrogant sod and the NYT in due course.

The UK is not bound by American Laws, he cannot hide, the NYT will pay the price for this gross misuse of trust.

The French published much less, we have already kicked them into touch, the NYT is next.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No need for you to apologise at all Linda, I am sure most Americans feel exactly the same way as you do.

The information was only shared with your Enforcement Officers, a very sensible thing to do, there is a good bomb maker out there, teaching others, they need to be found, in all our interests.

The only way this could have got into the media is a scumbag Enforcement Officer who was paid for his information.

Whoever it is needs to be hunted down and prosecuted, made an example of.

The Editor of the NYT was on TV here in the UK last night.

He was arrogant, completely refused to apologise and was actually laughing about it.

That was a mistake, we do not forget these things.
Oh I'm sure he was paid and paid very well. That's all that matters to these cretins.

You guys are our among our biggest allies and if we lose you (or vise-versa, you lose us) that could be a major mistake. I really hope they don't decide to stop providing us with crucial, potentially life-saving information just because of one idiot. That would be bad for both of us.

I get that they're sore over it. I would be too. But breaking ties, especially in this day and age, is NOT a good idea.

As for the NYT guy, believe me, these are the people of this country that make most of we Americans do this...

And just to add, Americans NEVER "carefully and thoughtfully" publish information. That is the biggest piece of bullsh** I've ever heard come from anyone's mouth, ever. The American Media doesn't know the meanings of the words "carefully" and "thoughtfully." They simply throw it out there because they LOVE shock value. They LOVE dirty laundry. They LOVE upsetting people. They LOVE stirring the pot. And they will stop at nothing to do so.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 06:10 PM

As Swims said.

No need to apologise Linda.
I like the American people, always have.

Trouble is, you have the same issues as us - we have no control over the media and the cretins that "lead" us..
Linda0818
USA

27-05-2017, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
As Swims said.

No need to apologise Linda.
I like the American people, always have.

Trouble is, you have the same issues as us - we have no control over the media and the cretins that "lead" us..
That's very true.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top