Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 09:27 PM

Re: Corbyn - Revealing List Of Facts

Regarding tuition fees. I presume that that a Labour government would pay the required fees to the universities directly? If that's the case, what's to prevent the universities from increasing their fees knowing full well the the government would be paying for them? As it stands now, the fees are at a level that the market can get away with.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's funny but when YOU post stuff and others respond the way you respond here, you berate them for not trying to counter or debate the facts.

Corbyn is a liability to your beloved party and he will be ousted by the other Labour MPs in short shrift. I've noticed already the pathetic anti Conservative bill board posters going up. The usual lies and nonsense from the "Lying Loony" Labour party.

The populous is never going to forget the deceit of Blair.
Labour is finished. Something new will need to arise out of the ashes.
According to you it does not matter, the lizards have us by the short and curlies but you still keep on posting anti Labour bullshit don't you?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
According to you it does not matter, the lizards have us by the short and curlies but you still keep on posting anti Labour bullshit don't you?
..Better than simply posting bullshit only eh?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Yep, which I will continue to do until the beligerent immature one ceases abusing the forum with equivalent anti conservative BS.

Party politics is meaningless, no doubt about it. Lib/Lab/Con doesn't matter.

Nevertheless, this forum is not a personal agenda platform to spam and advertise on.

Lying Loony Labour will get the same treatment on here until the stupid nasty party posts cease.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yep, which I will continue to do until the beligerent immature one ceases abusing the forum with equivalent anti conservative BS.

Party politics is meaningless, no doubt about it. Lib/Lab/Con doesn't matter.

Nevertheless, this forum is not a personal agenda platform to spam and advertise on.

Lying Loony Labour will get the same treatment on here until the stupid nasty party posts cease.
Good comeback - nice one...
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Regarding tuition fees. I presume that that a Labour government would pay the required fees to the universities directly? If that's the case, what's to prevent the universities from increasing their fees knowing full well the the government would be paying for them? As it stands now, the fees are at a level that the market can get away with.
Your thoughts on the tuition fees issue is shared by a great many students who, to their credit, have not been conned or duped by Corbyn's desperate move to garner votes.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 04:55 PM

We had a chance to go to uni for free, I'd like to see our kids do the same, the mad idea was increasing numbers to over 50 percent it should be just the brightest and the best offered the opportunity.

I don't pretend to know how it's paid for but if we stop going yo war and leave the Eu there are massive savings to be made.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by realist ->
yep, which i will continue to do until the beligerent immature one ceases abusing the forum with equivalent anti conservative bs.

Party politics is meaningless, no doubt about it. Lib/lab/con doesn't matter.

Lying loony labour will get the same treatment on here until the stupid nasty party posts cease.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:01 PM

Corbyn can say what he likes but that doesn't mean he will do it and certainly not within four years. Perhaps he is expecting to win a second term.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We had a chance to go to uni for free, I'd like to see our kids do the same, the mad idea was increasing numbers to over 50 percent it should be just the brightest and the best offered the opportunity.
Yes, BLiar's naive vision, I believe.

And what has it achieved? A plethora of Mickey Mouse degrees like dancing and 'meeja studies'!

And large numbers of graduates who cannot hope to get a decent job.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top