Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 07:25 PM

Re: I hate Football.

I hate it as well mate.
Never liked footy at all.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Which one do you support Judd? My nephew lives in Newbury and he helped design the logo for Walls Ice-Cream. He is an avid (or should I say rabid!) supporter of Reading, and as a reward for his work, he was given a box for a season at Reading Football Club.
He was by all accounts, in seventh heaven.
What's up? Don't they like him?

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
FA cup be damned - more interested in the playoff between Huddersfield and Reading at Wembley on Monday. A win means promotion to the Premier League and a potential £200M in sponsorship deals and TV rights.

You never know, it could be us kicking Arsenal's arse in next year's FA cup.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
What is on the TV?

Football and repeats I have seen many times before.

I have no interest in Football, even less when it is two London teams playing.

Went on BBC news, what do I see?

Soddin Corbyn playing Football.

I give up, life is not worth living at the moment.
I wouldn't say I hate football. After all, what has it ever done to me? What has it ever done for me? Nothing whatsoever.

No, I just find it boring. Intensely boring. I'd rather watch paint dry, or grass grow.

But I do take your point about television.

I usually watch BBC News and Sky News. When football comes on the one, I turn over to the other. When adverts come on the other, I turn back to the one.

But what do I do when football comes on them both?

Why do they do that? I think it's a conspiracy.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by tpin ->

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2017, 08:09 AM

Well i like Footy, so yah boo to all you detractors. Judd im hoping Huddersfield do it. Then they and the Toon can wipe the smiles over all them Southern teams like Manure united. _
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2017, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Well i like Footy, so yah boo to all you detractors. Judd im hoping Huddersfield do it. Then they and the Toon can wipe the smiles over all them Southern teams like Manure united. _

Rubbish, get a grip man. Yah boo to you an' all.
It's all about hooligans, and money, nothing else.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2017, 08:29 AM

Actually we have flying pigs in Yorkshire Tpin, they are so clever they can fly backwards in Pudsey.

Long time ago when Sharp were sponsors and Paul Ince and Ryan Giggs played for Man United we had free access to the Directors Box at Old Trafford because of my husbands job ...very posh I know but we rarely went as hubby can't abide footy that and the fact it was on the dark side......Lancashire

I hope Huddersfield do well, good luck to them
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2017, 08:41 AM

Football is occasionally interesting, but it's been ruined by money. Too many spoilt brats earning ridiculous amounts of money and falling over in simulated agony if anyone comes within a yard of them.
Rugtby is the only game worth watching (either Union or League - they are both excellent games to watch. Yesterday's Premiership Final was an awesome game and Exeter were worthy winners (despite the fact that they beat my beloved Saracens last weekend). England v Barbarians playing today and the British and Irish Lions series starting next weekend. What's not to love?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2017, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
We have Man City for that

CTID

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top