Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 09:01 AM

Re: United We Stand? Tell That To The Dead!

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

As for our Muslim friends that's why i can't contanance all Muslims being held responsible for these acts. Most of them are dreadfully hurt by them and then they get attacked for just being a Muslim.
Not a word of sympathy for the bereaved families just how hurt the poor Muslims are feeling and you can't 'countenance ' it.
It not a Jane Austin novel its cowardly murder on a big scale .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh goodness my heart bleeds for them they are so hurt .
But they don't have the hurt of knowing their child was blown to pieces
Yes to pieces -that is why details were not given out straight away .
The police had the terrible job -no wonder they are traumatised - to try and identify people including children from pieces .
So let's not make play the victim card again!
Even some Imans have at last moved themselves to speak out publicly .
And not before time , they may be good people but ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
Hi Muddy

Sorry, but you are so wrong.

The threat was known years ago, naff all happened.

Seriously injured in !989, compulsory retired in 1991, never to walk or work again.

My 2 year limit was up.

I got back to work in 1993, part time, 18 hours a week on Crutches.

Started again at the bottom, doing Home Office Immigration Certificates.

Came up on a serious Fraud, an impersonation offence.

I got a right kicking,only rescued by a young Muslim girl who fled the house to get an Imam who she trusted.

Battered and bruised, let out and went to hospital.

Police came, decided it was GBH.

Response from my bosses?

What did you do to upset them?

Net result?

I got reassigned after a course of Ethnic Awareness.

The attacker, Garfalasa Razack, swanned off to Pakistan, came back a few years later, all charges dropped by the CPS as not in the Public Interest.

Unless and until our Seniors and Politicians take action, we are stuffed.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 09:24 AM

Not a word of sympathy for the bereaved families just how hurt the poor Muslims are feeling and you can't 'countenance ' it.
It not a Jane Austin novel its cowardly murder on a big scale .
You obviously haven't read all I've written this morning muddy as you have missed it. But I'm not going to keep repeating it just to make you feel better, it needs answers not sentimental wailing now.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 11:31 AM

Well, I came across a poster for a community picnic in our village, at least it's all bringing people together, I suppose...
I've been watching Euronews ( yes I know) it seems the Phillipines are having huge problems with Isil or whatever you call them. Thousands are evacuating Marawi, militants are infiltrating the groups of refugees.
Why don't we hear about this kind of thing on our news?
Also Japan is upset about N.Korea launching a missile. They're planning action together with the US.

I think there's a hell of a lot we don't get told about and we should be worried.

Sixteen people have now been arrested in connection with Manchester bombing and investigations into why the bomber was thought to be a danger, repeated warnings from the FBI and religious leaders were ignored ( according to Euronews) apparently.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 12:13 PM

You obviously haven't read all I've written this morning muddy as you have missed it. But I'm not going to keep repeating it just to make you feel better, it needs answers not sentimental wailing now.
You don't make me feel better Julie you make me angry and sad that people can be so naive and gullible .
Sentimental wailing is more your department as you gush over the saintly Muslims you encounter in them there Surrey hills.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-05-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi Muddy

Sorry, but you are so wrong.

The threat was known years ago, naff all happened.

Seriously injured in !989, compulsory retired in 1991, never to walk or work again.

My 2 year limit was up.

I got back to work in 1993, part time, 18 hours a week on Crutches.

Started again at the bottom, doing Home Office Immigration Certificates.

Came up on a serious Fraud, an impersonation offence.

I got a right kicking,only rescued by a young Muslim girl who fled the house to get an Imam who she trusted.

Battered and bruised, let out and went to hospital.

Police came, decided it was GBH.

Response from my bosses?

What did you do to upset them?

Net result?

I got reassigned after a course of Ethnic Awareness.

The attacker, Garfalasa Razack, swanned off to Pakistan, came back a few years later, all charges dropped by the CPS as not in the Public Interest.

Unless and until our Seniors and Politicians take action, we are stuffed.

I m not wrong and I don't see the point of this post we all know some people do things .
Others don't and as there are we are told far more gentle moderate Muslims than the other kind it's up to them to do something about their co religionists .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 12:23 PM

You don't make me feel better Julie you make me angry and sad that people can be so naive and gullible .
Sentimental wailing is more your department as you gush over the saintly Muslims you encounter in them there Surrey hills.
I don't gush over them nor have I claimed they are saintly all I know is they are very similar to me and most other reasonable people than they are to the radical scum that do these crimes.

If I'm making you angry though I'd suggest you ignore me rather than keep poking at me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 12:27 PM

I m not wrong and I don't see the point of this post we all know some people do things .
Others don't and as there are we are told far more gentle moderate Muslims than the other kind it's up to them to do something about their co religionists .
Hi

Nope, you are completely wrong.

Our Government have decided to liaise with The Muslim Council, mostly made up of the Muslim Brotherhood, a Banned Organisation in many Muslim Countries and in many Countries in the EU.

Our problem, not anyone elses.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-05-2017, 12:39 PM

I don't gush over them nor have I claimed they are saintly all I know is they are very similar to me and most other reasonable people than they are to the radical scum that do these crimes.

If I'm making you angry though I'd suggest you ignore me rather than keep poking at me.
Dear me not another one demanding to be ignored .
This is a discussion forum the idea is to discuss not ignore .
I only ignore fools and wums and you are neither .
However you don't know that they are similar to you at all.
The Manchester bomber didn't actually have Suicide Bomber tattooed on his forehead .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-05-2017, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope, you are completely wrong.

Our Government have decided to liaise with The Muslim Council, mostly made up of the Muslim Brotherhood, a Banned Organisation in many Muslim Countries and in many Countries in the EU.

Our problem, not anyone elses.
I agree that the MCB is a terrible organisation and I have been saying so for the last 20 years or so since they endorsed the fatwa on Salmon Rushdie .
It is our problem and that includes all the 'moderate' British Muslims out their who have been smugly sitting on their asses playing the victim card.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top