Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 02:26 PM

Re: Street performers in camden town - abuse of children?

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I suspect Oldfool just dreams up a subject so he can pen some creative prose about it.

If he posted a picture of a tomato with a maggot popping it's head out he'd do a ditty about maggot's rights and insecticide poisoning.
Your post was hilarious

Had me in stitches

Like, maggots are gregarious

Not sons of b*tches

So next time you see one

On your tomato filled pastures

Don't call on Levington's

The murdering b******s.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 05:24 PM

I must admit when I read the OP's thread I was very worried and went immediately to the link. I didn't know what to expect!! Relieved to see that there was nothing amiss as far as I could see. I just don't understand the reason or justification for stating such a thing??!!??
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:04 PM

you had to be there to see it - and like I say I could be totally wrong. but to me the young lady looked very tired and stressed and was performing barefoot on pavement over and over again.

like I say - if I am wrong and nothing comes of this - I will be the first to hold my hand up and say I called this wrong. we have allot of performances in Camden and I think they have to apply for a licence to do this - and again if this has been done and I have this wrong - I will be first to say I got this one wrong.

just observing whats around me. glad passion is flowing on this forum.

might have to work on a love of my life poem once I get to no you all better
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:15 PM

So you reported it to the authorities. You likely won't hear the outcome but if you really thought it was cruel that's only thing you can do.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:19 PM

I'm sorry, I should have said Welcome OldFool. xx
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:58 PM

this old fool is very forgiving - and seen as I am starting up debate with you lot and you are voicing your views - well I am a clever old fool now lol.

have a nice evening all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top