Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 11:13 AM

Re: Why don't the Royal's help more?

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
Kate and William have decided to leave Anmer Hall in Norfolk which they told us about a year ago was going to be their permanent home as it was ideal for raising children. It was completely refurbished .... which we paid for ..... for them to move into and now they're off to Kensington to live.

They should be made to give it over to the homeless or refugees. It's criminal that it just stand there empty.

The quicker we get rid of these spongers the better.
Isnīt that the house where they had a 38 thousand pound kitchen taken out and three new kitchens installed? I recall reading about that some time ago and thought what a disgraceful waste of money.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kate-middle...ansion-1454584
devon56
London
devon56 is male  devon56 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
PATHETIC! Many of the homeless are workshy scum who are on drink and drugs and for whom I have no sympathy at all, and on whom I would not waste a penny!
Actually most people on the streets don't want to be there. They have issues with finance, families and health (mental or otherwise).

Fortunately there are good people and organisations around who help these disadvantaged people back into work, accommodation and society.

Sadly there are also a lot of people who would appear to share your attitude. Your words convey little except smugness, selfishness and ignorance.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 04:57 PM

QUite.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 09:06 PM

That is very nasty to put on the net flowerpower,Harry is a lovely young man , he is accepted by the 'royal family ' as one of theirs and resembles some of them, not all have long faces and big teeth and aspertions on his parenthood should not be bandied about . Harrys nature has obviously come through his Mother Diana was just the same, He is not likely to become King and is forging a life for himself, following his Mothers footsteps,the best of luck to him. I expect William and Kate are returning to London because William is taking over some of the duties from the queen,so its easier to be in London than in Norfolk
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 08:37 PM

I'm not the first and certainly won't be the last. People have been saying this for years.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 08:53 PM

Small minds who have nothing else to gossip about.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Small minds who have nothing else to gossip about.
What would you like to gossip about, Muddy? I'm sure we can all join in (as long as we have a viewpoint similar to yours).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What cheap and nasty speculation .

I agree.

Any case, how could a child be blamed even if this were true? He didn't choose his father did he!

From what I see of the bloke, I like him regardless of all this gossip about his parentage.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree.

Any case, how could a child be blamed even if this were true? He didn't choose his father did he!

From what I see of the bloke, I like him regardless of all this gossip about his parentage.
I read that NOTW had paid for a DNA test years ago and it proved they were just rumours.
There's red hair in the Spencer family and he doesn't look unlike his maternal uncle.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 10:05 PM

I'll tell you what makes me a bit annoyed about this Ruthio - even it were true, why the hell is it the lad's fault? Why take it out on him?

I think what rattles me is it brings back memories of my childhood. My brother has never liked me, from childhood to this very day. He was frequently horrible to me as kids and it carried on into adulthood.
After all these years of not getting on, I only found out 2 years ago when Mum died, that he has always resented me because I was born to my Mum & Dad, and he found out long ago, that he was adopted.
I have never understood to this day, how he could hold a grudge against me all his life because he had a different father to me.

I cannot ever understand how any person can bear a grudge their entire life, and STILL keep bringing it up. He is a sad person, and bitterness eats us up.

THAT is why I say don't blame Harry for things that were nothing to do with him.

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top