Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 01:27 AM

Can dogs see things we dont?

My dog was fast asleep ,i have the tv on low and im flicking through the net when all of a sudden she leaps off her bed on to mine barking .. She looks behind the tv which is at the end of my bed barking , jumps down off the bed and stands looking at something wagging her tail .!! Its not the first time shes done this , i got out of bed and didnt see anything there ..
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 01:42 AM

Re: Can dogs see things we dont?

I don't think it's that they see something but they're sensitive and feel vibes which you shouldn't ignore, although she simply may have had a dream which made her act in that way
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 06:17 AM

Hi Eliza - dogs - cats are 'very' intuitive and also as Honey says they pick up vibes too.
I watched a programme on cats recently - on there they said cats 'see' things we don't, cant remember 'why' that was
Lets face it - if we can sense things, they sure can ......
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 06:19 AM

My boys have woke up barking at something only they heard.
They do have very sensitive hearing, and generally I do take note of it. But there has been many a time when it really has been only a noise they heard on the telly or the like while they were in wake-up mode. It's been more noticeable as they've aged, and their hearing is less acute.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 08:58 AM

Perhaps a budding TV critic in the making, i often barked at the goggle box myself
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I don't think it's that they see something but they're sensitive and feel vibes which you shouldn't ignore, although she simply may have had a dream which made her act in that way
I did try to find a reason and my thought was she could have been in a dream state ,but for the fact she had done something simalar a few weeks ago,same corner of my bedroom and late at night ..my OH said thats where my FIL s dog had slept in that corner of the room .My F.I.L died June last year In the same room and we had to put his dog to sleep,he was old and wouldnt get on with other dogs ,aways on the attack.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 01:06 PM

Dogs can apparently see the 'unseen'.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 01:09 PM

yes that's true Pats!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England

28-06-2014, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Dogs can apparently see the 'unseen'.
Can you tell me more Pat ,like where did you read this information. Im very interested now
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

28-06-2014, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I did try to find a reason and my thought was she could have been in a dream state ,but for the fact she had done something simalar a few weeks ago,same corner of my bedroom and late at night ..my OH said thats where my FIL s dog had slept in that corner of the room .My F.I.L died June last year In the same room and we had to put his dog to sleep,he was old and wouldnt get on with other dogs ,aways on the attack.
check this out Eliza, there are many similar on the internet, what's particularly interesting is that they say some dogs can detect cancer in humans, amazing!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top