Join for free
Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 08:09 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Midlothian Scotland

Good morning all. I can't have a lie in 'cos my belly always gets me up I'm always so hungry in the morning I wouldn't take my breakfast back to bed as I eat a kind of homemade muesli thing made from porridge oats could be messy Rather dull here today.....good day for a walk. Have a lovely day all
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:58 PM

Hi everyone. Still warm here, but it's been showery off and on.

i've had dinner, put a washing on, did a bit of tidying up and wil have a wee rest now.

One of my sons went and helped Martin put his boat back in the water today. It was having repairs done and hadn't been in the water this year. Hopefully we'll get out in it soon if the weather is good.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening, with your feet up
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 07:54 PM

I am sitting with my feet up now watching the boxing. Lovely day off walk to Straiton for shopping home on the bus. That was after doing a fitness dvd and an hour on the indoor cycle. Bit of housework, ironing done, so I deserve a rest I reckon. Still nice weather here. Have a lovely evening all
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

30-07-2014, 08:14 AM

Good morning all. I think the heatwave has waved goodbye deffo change in the weather here now. Working back shift today........much to do before I go so I need to get off here and on it Have a great day everyone
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2014, 11:58 AM

Good morning all. Tea break time just now, so thought I'd pop in. Not so nice today here either. I suppose it had to change some time. That's Bonny Scotland for you!! That's what makes our countryside lovely and green. Will go shopping after work for a couple of bits and bobs and to pick up something from the Post Office. Other than that, nothing much exciting happening here. Oh, and I'll remove my bright green nail polish!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2014, 12:01 PM

Morning Each,just,...Aye it's certainly a lot cooler and a bit damp too...Been out for some retail therapy,had to go up a dress size,jeeeeze,usually if that happens I just cut down on the goodies,but not this time,I'm stuck solid at size 16 ...A good job I'm 5ft 6...or I'd be like a wee bauckle
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

31-07-2014, 09:14 AM

Good morning all ( two of you) I have a cold with a very sore throat it came on yesterday got worse as the day went on and last night I had a very restless night. Hopefully it will improve very quickly. Working back shift today day off tomorrow back shift Saturday then OFF WORK FOR TWO WEEKS HOLS Hope you have a great day....raining here at the moment
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 10:42 AM

Good Morning All??....Daughter and SIL,came back from Their hol's in the Highlands Yesterday,so expecting a visit from Them at some point.

Hope Your cold improves Tess,You don't want to be sick on Your holidays...See Ya All later.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

01-08-2014, 09:40 AM

Good morning all. Day off today feeling really tired and heavy headed!! On the plus side throat not so sore. I'm supposed to be going to Edinburgh to meet up group for the start of the fringe. I've never been to the Edinburgh fringe in my life! I don't like big crowds so Edinburgh is a bit of a nightmare for me. The group meet up consists of 28 people so far which is way too many for my liking. What to do?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

01-08-2014, 02:16 PM

Good Afternoon Each,just back from gallivanting with Daughter who has been showing pic's of Her Holidays up North,such Fabulous deserted Beaches in Ullapool/Dornoch etc',blue blue seas You'd think it was the Med' and They had the fab' weather to match.

I hope You went to meet the Gang in Edinburgh Tess,nothing ventured nothing gained,and the Fringe is interesting and exciting too,been many times to the Tattoo etc',but I know what You mean about large crowds,not My scene either...Stll, it's a wee adventure from the norm' for You

Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top