Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 08:19 PM

Re: I am an American and I love my friends!

Welcome to our forum MyFitMind.

Perhaps you can sort Uncle Joe out, he needs a bit of a hand lol.

You will go down nicely on this forum, there are lots of people on here who likes good healthy food and will be interested in your tips.

I have just looked at your creations and they all look good to me.
MyFitMind
USA
MyFitMind is female 

23-05-2018, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dave H ->
Welcome dear lady. I hope your happy here
Thank you Dave!
MyFitMind
USA
MyFitMind is female 

23-05-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Welcome to our forum MyFitMind.

Perhaps you can sort Uncle Joe out, he needs a bit of a hand lol.

You will go down nicely on this forum, there are lots of people on here who likes good healthy food and will be interested in your tips.

I have just looked at your creations and they all look good to me.
Thank you much! I cook every day, multiple times a day of course. I can share recipes and healthy tips with great pleasure. I love to be helpful. All my creations are very affordable, simple, no fancy here. I like it simple because you don't like to spend time cooking, rather do other activities. Most meals are easily prepared within 30 mins.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yeah me!!!

Good evening Anya darlin' and welcome.

Like Missy, I too am a couch potato who absolutely adores food!!! - anything stodgy to my mind is fabulous. For the past few days have been plumbing the depths of my cauldron full of beef stew, vegetables and suet dumplings.

Unlike UJ, I don't fill myself with pies and puddings every day and whilst veg isn't my favourite thing in the world, I do my best to get my 5 portions a day

And whilst I say couch potato, I also have a very physical job , the couch is from 8pm till bedtime , not the whole day
MyFitMind
USA
MyFitMind is female 

23-05-2018, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Unlike UJ, I don't fill myself with pies and puddings every day and whilst veg isn't my favourite thing in the world, I do my best to get my 5 portions a day

And whilst I say couch potato, I also have a very physical job , the couch is from 8pm till bedtime , not the whole day
Physical job can leave you sore. The couch from 8pm till bedtime gives you plenty of rest and helps you relax your muscles after working. Labor burns a lot of calories. Therefore, you may want to consider consuming more protein packed foods like yogurt, cottage cheese and nuts, lean meats. As to veggies, I prefer them raw or just slightly cooked or steamed.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 10:55 PM

Welcome, always willing to try new recipes.
MyFitMind
USA
MyFitMind is female 

23-05-2018, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Welcome, always willing to try new recipes.
Thank you! That's great!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 07:54 AM

Welcome Anya, you need to hard with these off members they all live down south where its always warm and sunny. All they do is lie about scoffing chocolate and drinking cocktails, bone idle the lot of them.

Unlike my good self

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 08:00 AM

Blimey you look fit....I tried that gym stuff but honest I must have been doing it wrong or something because I felt no benefit at all....I just ached. I walk a bit and I look after my garden....that's it for me. Oh just remembered I ran for a bus once

You look great...well done and welcome
MyFitMind
USA
MyFitMind is female 

24-05-2018, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Welcome Anya, you need to hard with these off members they all live down south where its always warm and sunny. All they do is lie about scoffing chocolate and drinking cocktails, bone idle the lot of them.

Unlike my good self

Thank you! You are funny!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top