Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 07:31 PM

Re: Update on Alicat

Thats brilliant Alison,good for him too for seeing you,the National Health has gone to pot, bring back Matron and get some order.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 08:06 PM

Good news Alison. Hope you get similar good news about your legs
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 01:51 AM

That's really good news Alison, must be such a relief. Just need to get the legs sorted now
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 01:53 AM

Great news, Ali.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 01:32 PM

Thank you to you All. You're all very kind.

I went to the doctors about my legs and she said it was because of the operation, it messes up all your fluids in your body. She said it will all get back to normal in time. She has doubled my water tablet intake to see if that will help.

In two weeks time I can drive again and go swimming
Can't wait.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Thank you to you All. You're all very kind.

I went to the doctors about my legs and she said it was because of the operation, it messes up all your fluids in your body. She said it will all get back to normal in time. She has doubled my water tablet intake to see if that will help.

In two weeks time I can drive again and go swimming
Can't wait.
Fantastic news about being able to drive and swim again in two weeks, Alison! Everything is slowly coming together again, I hope your extra water tablet will help with your legs too....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2012, 09:39 AM

Just now catching up with this thread. Alison darlin' - that's absolutely FABULOUS news!!! so pleased you have, to all intents and purposes been given the 'all clear'. So when are you doing your 'Channel' swim???
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2012, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Fantastic news about being able to drive and swim again in two weeks, Alison! Everything is slowly coming together again, I hope your extra water tablet will help with your legs too....
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Just now catching up with this thread. Alison darlin' - that's absolutely FABULOUS news!!! so pleased you have, to all intents and purposes been given the 'all clear'. So when are you doing your 'Channel' swim???
Thanks Mags and Uncle Joe, yes I am getting there slowly. I've put on quite alot of weight since I've been home Well it's all sitting around doing nothing and I'm bored, I don't take to boredom very well, I know there's alot of people much worse off than me but I can't help it, I need to get back to my routine.

I shall be doing the Channel swim Christmas Day UJ
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2012, 02:56 PM

Alison I think you have been great through all this remaining positive and not letting it get you down.
I am so pleased for you that things are going along nicely x.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2012, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Thanks Mags and Uncle Joe, yes I am getting there slowly. I've put on quite alot of weight since I've been home Well it's all sitting around doing nothing and I'm bored, I don't take to boredom very well, I know there's alot of people much worse off than me but I can't help it, I need to get back to my routine.

I shall be doing the Channel swim Christmas Day UJ
Alison darlin' - oh Sugar!!! - I won't be here to see it, am away 'oop north' over Xmas and will be some 250 - 300 miles away from the Channel. You'll have to get someone to photograph you and post it on the forum.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top