Join for free
Page 490 of 1676 « First < 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 990 1490 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 08:52 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

I once had a Norwegian girlfriend called 'sense' as soon as I moved in too close and clamped her she said 'gummy this is just futility' I didn't know what she meant - do you?? I always thought 'sense' was a great name for a girl - was I being futile?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 08:58 AM

I had a Girlfriend called "Sense", she taught me a lot, even though she was Common.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:27 AM

and for you spittie a little poem:

He once met a girl who was shriven
As shriven as pure driven snow
She always performed best on Tuesdays
Absolution in all she would show

She would let down her guard on Ash Wednesdays
The pancakes she would gorg by the plate
But when she was gentily Lent on!!
Then fasting was right in her face

If ya wanna speak froggie then speak it
It will be mardi on grass from now on
But it all means the same – you go quietly insane
As ya stomach empties it all through ya arse!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

14-02-2018, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I had a Girlfriend called "Sense", she taught me a lot, even though she was Common.
my girlfriend sense used to [n]ible a lot - God I used to get goosebumps up me back!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:03 AM

When you think of past film stars I am not sure who could, would or should be considered a legend out of today's actors.

For me legends were made and remembered by the daring do's of the heroes. Who could forget Flash Gordon and Dr Zarkovs tin foil rocket ship. I never thought for one moment that he would not defeat Ming the Merciless .(I think of him each time I cover a chicken with foil ready for roasting)

I also thought every boy should have been brought up in the jungle as Johnny Weismullers Tarzan was because anyone who can wear a scrap of cloth and swing through trees the way he did was and still is a legend to me. Boxer shorts or Y fronts would never have left such an impression would they ?

Never a John Wayne fan but oh when he drags a very obviously willing Maureen O'Hara across those fields in the Quiet Man, that good lady still valiantly managed to retain her shoes, her tam o' shanter and her dignity. No mean feat that. Now that was truly the makings of a legend.

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

14-02-2018, 11:59 AM

disgusting - this is no way to treat a lady - remove this clip immediately or I will report it to the equal opportunity board - feminist movement and every other board I can think of - who posted it ?? a woman member - remove her from this site - she is an abomination!!

anyway that tart John wayne was a lady himself - loved dressing in womens clothings in private and parading around the house as a woman! - disgusting

he's a tart!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 01:42 PM

Hello Possums
Sorry I have no time to read through today.
It is Valentines Day!
https://www.google.com/search?q=love...ps=1&gws_rd=cr

A vintage one for you all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 01:48 PM

That’s what I love about youtube, you can get clips from “Hair”, snaps from “Jaws” and stills from “Whiskey Galore”, not to mention reels from “Riverdance”

The Quiet Man was filmed in the village of Cong on the Mayo/Galway border. They all loved Wayne down there in fact you could say he was King of Cong. They loved him so much they even had a statue of him made, not a lot of actors have claim to that.
So he wears women’s clothes in his leisure time, what’s the big deal? So did The Hulk, Lou Ferrigno, actors just can't resist dressing up.
Reminds me of that old rhyme.

Johnny is a nice boy
Wears his Sisters clothes
Don’t know what to call him
But I think he’s one of those.

solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 03:53 PM

Gummy now don't you go having a bowel movement over this but knowing what that particular Quiet man had in mind once he had reached their cottage, there was not a women in the cinema who would not have willingly swapped places with Maureen O Hara. The cave women fantasy still lurks deep within us

John Wayne wore 4 inch lifts in his shoes hence that clenched butt way of walking that he had. We all knew he wore lifts but I didn't care then and I dont care now as he was just a film actor entertaining me for a few hours. Anything off screen was his business and was no doubt blown out of proportion anyways.

Actors then made a film either for the money as Robert Mitchum once said or because they knew a damned good script when they saw one like Olivia de Haviland did with The Heiress.(One of the best films ever made)

None of this constant psychological breast baring claptrap we now get from todays film luvvies explaining why they just had to do a particular role.

Funny how even having such worthy reasons they would never do it for free though.

Rin Tin Tin never worried about motivation or concepts and all that junk.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

14-02-2018, 10:27 PM

old johnny wayne heh - there is no evidence that I can see that he ever actually satisfied a woman in the flesh - it was just for the celluloid wasn't it - now Errol flyn there was a mans man?? and don't let's forget little legs Cagney and hump a girl Bogart!! etc etc

Page 490 of 1676 « First < 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 990 1490 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top