Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 12:41 PM

The Health Clinic

What are you lot like???
I go away to Camp in an outdoor pursuits centre off the Pembrokeshire coast, with 156 kids for a week and come back unscathed...
Only to find that some of you have been getting yourselves in to all kinds of bumps and scrapes just going about your daily lives!
Talk about living in the fast lane!!

So here it is..
The Clinic, the Sick Bay, the Recuperation Zone, the Infirmary, the Wellness Centre...
And Nurse Rhian is here to tend to you

Twink... I'll get my best Touch Éclat concealer for that eye
Lie down on the leather recliner and plug in to some Whale noises while I work my magic...

And Art...would you like a foot massage whilst you drink a freshly made brew and nibble on a Bakewell?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 12:44 PM

Re: The Health Clinic

Careful Rhian, the men may feign a few illnesses just to chat up the Nurse!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Careful Rhian, the men may feign a few illnesses just to chat up the Nurse!
Don't worry about that Mags
I have a few nurse's distraction tactics up my sleeve
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 06:55 PM

Wish I had a scrape on my knee right now. Nurse Rhian can attend to it anytime
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 07:15 PM

Steady now Floydy, you might get more then you bargin for. lol
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 07:24 PM

Well I have a poorly heel....can I sit in nursey rhians waiting room..?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 07:45 PM

Rhian, Art & I are thinking of starting an in-patient sick bay & have ordered plenty of pillows to deal with the difficult men....especially those who claim to have Man Flu!

As for the ladies injuries, Mags is keeping an eye on the men from LTP, since Judd denied that he was responsible for any of them.

I may pop in to see you for the concealer treatment if this eye doesn't get back to normal colour soon!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Steady now Floydy, you might get more then you bargin for. lol
Doesn't matter, Susie, it would be worth taking my chances
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 08:06 AM

tut tut naughty boy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:48 AM

Rhian, said... And Art...would you like a foot massage whilst you drink a freshly made brew and nibble on a Bakewell?

Rhian, Thank You for your very kind offer of a for a foot massage. I think l will pass on that one as you might tickle me, then my leg would fly up in the air and knock you out!

I can only have tea that l put my own milk in, as l just like a splash of milk!
A Bakewell tart would be nice but not a shop bought one as they are full of chemicals!

I could do with help putting a shoe on as it’s difficult when you can’t bend your knee. I could do with a shoe horn, really.

After reading all that, you can see, l might be a bit of a challenging patient and you might want to transfer me elsewhere.........somewhere padded, maybe?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top