Join for free
Page 15 of 31 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:49 AM

Re: Rehab Productions Presents...An Adventure.

Advert Nailed on Pub Door.

Vacancy.
The pig has flown. Repeat. The pig has flown. This is not a drill. Will all candidates for the position as landlady assemble at the casting couch and await the producer for further instructions concerning Operation Overlord.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Vacancy.
The pig has flown. Repeat. The pig has flown. This is not a drill. Will all candidates for the position as landlady assemble at the casting couch and await the producer for further instructions concerning Operation Overlord.
Ah, so that's what Rehab is up to , the casting couch. I am disgusted.... disgusted that I didn't think of it first.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:55 AM

Vacancy.
Oh no! Does this mean the price of bacon will go up?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 12:02 PM

Vacancy.

We can't have that Mort. The staff will go on strike!

Is it because of the measly low pay Mr. ReLax has offered you, or has Wing Commander Judd been trying to get you down the cellar again?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 12:30 PM

Operation Overlord. Update.

The pig, incognito, has been requisitioned by Captain Nemo, is currently travelling 20,000 leagues under the sea. Weather is fair. No depth charges. No U boats detected on sonar or hydrophone. ETA on target. Oh la la ...

Update. The pig has safely landed. The ballast tanks have blown. Repeat. The pig has landed and has been awarded a bravery medal for polishing the Captain's periscope whilst at risk from enemy fire. Unfired torpedo still in tube.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 12:36 PM

The pig, incognito, has been requisitioned by Captain Nemo, is currently travelling 20,000 leagues under the sea. Weather is fair. No depth charges. No U boats detected on sonar or hydrophone. ETA on target. Oh la la ...

Update. The pig has safely landed. The ballast tanks have blown. Repeat. The pig has landed and has been awarded a bravery medal for polishing the Captain's periscope whilst at risk from enemy fire. Unfired torpedo still in tube.
Excellent!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I'll just get my chiffon pants and tassel bikini top..
And I'll be right there with you ST
Brilliant - I'll choreograph a special pas de deux!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

14-02-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
There'll be no growlers, then?

Growlers? As in sausages? I'll have mustard mash with mine!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Growlers? As in sausages? I'll have mustard mash with mine!

Er.... No!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 12:49 PM

Don't worry, this proficient German pilot will find a good use for that!

Page 15 of 31 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top