Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 03:43 AM

Easiest way to transfer YouTube to USB?

I have a thread on here containing loads of albums. I post videos from YouTube onto it but I want to watch them again sometime on a big TV, so I need to transfer them to a USB stick if possible.

Is there a quick way of doing this direct to the stick from this site, rather than have to go into a secondary host site to do this?

Any ideas please?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 05:15 PM

Re: Easiest way to transfer YouTube to USB?

If you use Firefox browser, you can get an add-on that allows you to download and save YouTube content as MP4 video files that you can then transfer to your USB key. I use Easy YouTube Video Downloader.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 05:20 PM

Re: Easiest way to transfer YouTube to USB?

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you use Firefox browser, you can get an add-on that allows you to download and save YouTube content as MP4 video files that you can then transfer to your USB key. I use Easy YouTube Video Downloader.
That's great Judd, thanks. I'll have a play around with this when I get some time

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top