Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:09 PM

Re: Portable Speaker Issues

First, before you go messing with setting in routers and stuff, make sure that it is WIFI signals that are causing the interference. To prove this, take your phone/mac and the speaker outside to a large open air space where there is minimal or virtually not possible interference from other signals, play your music, if the sound output is consistent with not interruptions then you know something at your home/work is causing the interference.

BUT if the problem still occurs when out in the open air then it shows that the issue is with the speaker or a combination of the speaker and the mac not working in harmony together.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
So back on topic . . .

What model is your home router Surfermom?
Ok, forgive me, I strayed .

Problem solved! My neighbor's son works for the local cable company that supplies the routers so he stopped by and we changed the frequency, while I reset the Bose connection.

Thanks to Realist and Dodge, I'm in the boathouse playing Rachmaninoff's Concerto No. 2 without interruption. I suspect the fish aren't as delighted as I am.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 03:42 PM

Another satisfied customer . . . .
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Another satisfied customer . . . .
Absolutely. I appreciate your promptness and reasonable fees.

Let me know if you need references .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Ok, forgive me, I strayed .

Problem solved! My neighbor's son works for the local cable company that supplies the routers so he stopped by and we changed the frequency, while I reset the Bose connection.

Thanks to Realist and Dodge,
I'm in the boathouse playing Rachmaninoff's Concerto No. 2 without interruption. I suspect the fish aren't as delighted as I am.
They aren't? That's shocking

Play them the Rach No.3 that should do it

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top