Join for free
Page 5 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 03:10 PM

Re: Why don't the Royal's help more?

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I only know one Royal and she is charming. She asked me to hold her dogs while she put the kettle on.
I only ever met one Royal at a horse show & she jumped off her horse threw me the reins & said hold this.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I prefer the Queen as a figurehead of our country rather than a politician!

Just look at America!!
I am with you on this.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Why just single out the royals? what about other super rich people? Actually in the league of richness the royals are not as wealthy as you might think... have to admit though I wouldn't mind being a few quid behind them

Already been discussed on here. Read the posts
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Perhaps you would like to offer some evidence to support such a comment .
Why don't you offer some evidence to defunk the comment.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I prefer the Queen as a figurehead of our country rather than a politician!

Just look at America!!
Trump is not a Politician so maybe the Yanks should vault him to a Royal Status after he saves their Country...
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

22-12-2016, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I only ever met one Royal at a horse show & she jumped off her horse threw me the reins & said hold this.
Was it A man???
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

22-12-2016, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Was it A man???
She, I said She.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Already been discussed on here. Read the posts
Doc, Get over it! It's how it is and all the words in the world won't change how it is!!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Doc, Get over it! It's how it is and all the words in the world won't change how it is!!
Excuse me what you on about? Just wondering why you reposted the above?
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 08:58 PM

The royals do give a lot to charity, as they dont own all the properties they have at their disposal they are not at liberty to say who lives where , its well known that the Queen and Duke do not really like living at Bucks.Palace, much happier at Sandringham or Balmoral, but it wouldnt be convenient to live there. As for opening up some properties to homeless would those critics on here really like to have one of their properties used by someone who did not take care of it,as many abuse the premises they live in. Are we any worse with our royals than America who now has a president who may just trigger WW3 , a business man owning a lot of property, or Putin who does not allow his citizens free thought , making sure all news etc. is in his favour, not allowing them the chance to elect or dis elect him ?

Page 5 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top