Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 03:45 PM

Re: Energy Supply

Originally Posted by JainieB ->
I'm with Ovo and have had a smart metre for about 6 months, and I thought that any new company would take on the metre. I was thinking of changing, but am not sure if I will now.
I've just changed my supply to Ovo, they seem a decent company and came out the cheapest on the market but I still wont be having one of their smart meters
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:35 AM

Re: Energy Supply

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I've just changed my supply to OVO, they seem a decent company and came out the cheapest on the market but I still wont be having one of their smart meters
We are just coming up for renewal with OVO - our third year.

I have still yet to see any other provider of OVO's size now offer what OVO does where I am but I do find some of their customer support practises a little patronising at times and I'm getting a bit fed-up with one year deals when originally they told me they would be looking into longer terms "shortly" - in 2013.

However, they have been far easier to deal with than those rude b******s BG!

Most of the other providers I dislike for various reasons, some being the fact that they are foreign-owned but even OVO is only Fourth best after Ecotricity, Good Energy and Ebico, which is a not-for profit energy company. stevmk2

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top