Join for free
Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2014, 08:10 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Midlothian Scotland

Good morning Tess . Yes it was a bit chillier yesterday. Very blustery as well.

Your walks all sound good. You must be fit as a fiddle . I'm hopeless at walking up hills but can walk for miles on the flat. I started swimming again yesterday so that should help me to get a bit fitter.

I could imagine working in a supermarket would be very demanding and that's why you need your days off.

For personal reasons I'm going to disappear for the moment. I'm sorry there are no more Scottish members joining you Tess. You seem a lovely person.

Have a lovely day xx
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2014, 09:02 AM

Seems like this club is temporarily closed due to lack of interest.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2014, 07:17 PM

Tess that's what I mean. I feel really bad that you are here on a daily basis and I pop in now and again. It's not fair to you. There are other Scottish members who don't pop in and I've said to my friends to join, but they're already on another site and I think they'll stay there.

I'm really sorry if I've let you down.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2014, 07:27 PM

No worries Myra it's not your fault.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2014, 09:34 AM

Hello Tess ... don't be lonely ... join in with some other threads and you are welcome to become an honourary member of the Greater Manchester Club

Have a nice day
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

13-08-2014, 01:34 PM

Thanks Myrtle you are a darling. I have been posting on some of the other threads and I must check out your Greater Manchester Club.....an honourary member eh? sounds rather grand
Unfortunately I'm rather unwell today just been to Doc's and I've got vertigo so I'll have to take it easy today and hope the meds kick in quick.
Many thanks for your kindness and hope you have a great day
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

13-08-2014, 01:49 PM

Thought I'd pop in and say I'm sorry you're not feeling well Tess. Vertigo must be awful and I hope it settles down for you xx
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

13-08-2014, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Thought I'd pop in and say I'm sorry you're not feeling well Tess. Vertigo must be awful and I hope it settles down for you xx
Thanks Myra I appreciate your concern. I hate going to the Doc's but I was so dizzy in my bed last night and when I got up this morning too and the nauseous feeling was awful. It took me an hour to feel well enough to put the kettle on for a cup of tea. I was very worried and made the mistake of looking up NHS24 website which told me to phone 999 and get an ambulance fair frightened me witless.
Anyway I'm taking it easy today and it's a lovely day for a long walk but I'm too frightened to go. Hopefully things will settle quickly.
Hope you are having a great day yourself.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

13-08-2014, 03:45 PM

Tess I think you should take it easy today. It will have taken it out of you.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2014, 08:15 PM

Hi Tess ... I am sorry you are suffering from vertigo ... I've never suffered from this myself but I know people who do and it sounds dreadful.

Just take it easy and look after yourself ... there will be plenty of opportunity to go out walking, etc. so stop fretting !

Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top