Join for free
Page 5 of 55 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 12:37 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales (part 5)

Celyn ,have you tried taking Echinacea to ward off colds . I used to find it good when working in amongst patients with bugs.
My grandson is doing well in his Engineering job. He has just devised something that will make Furnaces a lot more efficient . The firm published his work and paid him a bonus . He has only been working for a few months and is only 22. Its all down to Maths so I cant claim credit because I am useless.
Another really sunny day . Almost too hot to sit out. Unbelievable
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 01:14 PM

It's not a cold Jac, although I did have one on top of my other problem last week. It's also causing problems as I am due to start my Methotrexate tomorrow, with weekly blood tests, and it doesn't mix with certain antibiotics.
Well done your grandson Jac. Is this the one that did so well in Uni last year and, if I'm right, was doubtful about going into engineering. Sounds as if he's getting his foot on the ladder. Michael's forte is maths. I can only count on my two hands, otherwise I am lost!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 03:21 PM

Yes that's the one Celyn .He is working in Cardiff and because he doesn't communicate all that well its hard to know if he is enjoying it lol
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 05:54 PM

Good evening everybody another sunny day here but starting to get a bit cool.Met my friend today for lunch and then a look round the shops and then the trai home.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Celyn ->
Nimby have you seen the new properties on Penarth front? They look stunning.
Need to win the lottery
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 08:04 AM

Not so cold out this morning.Being treated to lunch today.
Celyn,my DIL is taking Methotrexate for Psoriatic arthitis,she came off it when she was trying(successfully)for a baby.She has a blood test every week too.
Wonder how we'll do against South Africa tomorrow??
Enjoy your day.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 10:27 AM

Methotrexate is a bit of a nasty drug, apparently. My cousin took it for the same reason as your DIL, and came off it for the same reason......now they are three babies later!!!! It has taken 4 months of blood tests to be allowed on it, as there were problems with bloods taken prior to going on it. I am covered head to toe with exzema which is driving me crackers. The itching, especially at night is unbearable. I was on steroids for a long time, but those just thinned my skin which tears, quite literally, at the slightest touch. Its pretty nippy here. Quite a chill wind.I hope its a good match tomorrow, I feel like doing some cheering. We have a new carer in training this morning. A pretty blonde Bulgarian. Michael has three blondes in there today, so it must be heaven. There's a lot of laughter which I like to hear. One of his carers wrote a limerick about our day out on Monday. I shall either put it on here or FB.
Jac
Wales UK

16-10-2015, 11:53 AM

really wintry here today, had to wear a cardi and a jumper when I popped down to Mumbles. I was in a t-shirt all day yesterday.
No real news so a lazy one for me
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 07:49 PM

Cold and sunny here today, bought a few things in Lakeland then a hoover in John Lewis.
Jac
Wales UK

17-10-2015, 12:29 PM

Lovely sunny start but a bit overcast and chillier now
Suppose you are all getting ready for the rugby . I've got a DVD to watch xx

Page 5 of 55 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top