Join for free
Page 5 of 49 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2015, 10:01 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Hi folks. Myra, poor Roger went out to feed the birds this morning and went flat on his back, it took his breath away and he could hardly breath, but if he had gone forward he may have damaged his new knee or his hip and that would of been worse. Me, I haven't been outside the door.

I forgot Jess was having her bathrooms done, I must give her a wee ring and see how she is doing.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2015, 10:25 PM

Hi again. Oh dear, poor Roger. Thank goodness it wasn't his hip or knee, but he would've had a shock just the same. Quite right having a day indoors Rona. It was pretty miserable out there.

Dorothy I hobbled to work this morning, also scared incase I went flying! I'll be glad to see the end of this icy weather.

I was supposed to be cleaning my windows when I came home from work, but the sleet was on so I found it was pointless. Any excuse . I'll try again tomorrow.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2015, 11:32 PM

oh nooo poor Roger, hope he's none the worse for his fall. The snow has all gone here and it looks very wet outside. I think it may be icy in the morning if it all freezes over, oh gawd!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2015, 06:24 PM

Evening all. It's been a lovely day here. The sun has shone most of the day. Hope it was nice where you were Dorothy and you weren't slipping and sliding this morning. Rona, hope Roger is none the worse for wear after his fall. Hope Jess's bathrooms are going to plan.

It's nice to see Scot has joined Welcome Scot.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

05-03-2015, 08:10 PM

It's quiet here, but it's understandable. Lots of us with things going on. Hope everyone is okay though. Ross and Craig are here, out for the count at the moment. It's like Sleepy Hollow in here Ross is coming back here for a while, so the revolving front door is operating again. I have told him he'll take his turn of washing the dishes. And he will!!

Hope everyone has had a good day x
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 09:44 PM

Hiya. not been outside the door today, far to cold. Had a quietish day, Andrew had a day off, so he was helping by doing his room, and it needed it, probably first time this year.
Jess should be about back in her own place by now I think, am seeing her on Saturday, we have volunteered to help with the Marie Curie fundraising day in Glasgow. Hope I don't have to wear one of them big daffodil hats lol!!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

05-03-2015, 10:06 PM

Rona, well done you and Jess on Saturday. I've only ever done that for the SSPCA before. It's an eye opener. But very interesting.

I'll have a wee lie in tomorrow then we're in Glasgow for a Groupon meal deal in the afternoon. Give us a shout if anyone's about.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 11:21 PM

hello ladies. Rona I hope you and Jess enjoy your experience on Saturday, you can have a wee blether with the punters at the same time! Myra give me your secret for getting Ross to do the dishes.. Ben is hopeless. I am looking forward to a lie in at the weekend. Only 7 weeks until Rothesay, its getting nearer.
chattielaidee
Glasgow

05-03-2015, 11:51 PM

Sorry wont be in Glasgow tomorrow, have my keep fit in the morning and then have to do a Tesco shop afterwards, shame it wasn't Saturday.

Yes Dorothy, not long til Rothesay. My friend asked me today if I wanted to go to Holland with her to see the flower displays, but I think it clashes, so had to refuse her. Never mind.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

06-03-2015, 09:39 AM

Morning all. Friday - yippee!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. The weather is supposed to be good which is great for your fundraising Rona and Jess. We're going walking or could've also helped. Marie Curie were a great support to Martin's wife when she was dying. God bless them.

Page 5 of 49 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top