Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 11:43 AM

Re: Back from the Vetīs

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Loretta not long now till Cho Cho is home again. Remember keep busy ....
Thank you Meg. I took her at 9.30 a.m., she was so happy to see Maria, the Vet, and made such a fuss of her and the other recently new Vet, who is also lovely.

I hated leaving her, but strangely enough, just as I began typing this, Maria has just telephoned to say ChoCho has been dealt with, sheīs fine, but still very sleepy so it would be better if we leave her for an hour or so and pick her up at around 1 p.m. Iīve already bought her a new toy, hopefully to make her happy. ChoCho that is, not the Vet

Thank you so much for the post Meg, it is appreciated.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 11:45 AM

Glad it's all over for you and her. Hope she is ok.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 11:49 AM

That is good news! My cats are never back to normal on the day they have been sedated.... so maybe you should save her toy for tomorrow when she will be really lively!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 11:56 AM

Thank you Jazzi and Twink. Weīll just have to see how she is Twink, if sheīs still sleepy weīll just put her in her bed and let her rest. Iīm just so relieved to be fetching her home. Iīll know more about whatīs what when we fetch her and speak to Maria. Only another hour to wait, donīt forget we are one hour ahead of UK here, so itīs almost midday now.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Thank you Meg. I took her at 9.30 a.m., she was so happy to see Maria, the Vet, and made such a fuss of her and the other recently new Vet, who is also lovely.

I hated leaving her, but strangely enough, just as I began typing this, Maria has just telephoned to say ChoCho has been dealt with, sheīs fine, but still very sleepy so it would be better if we leave her for an hour or so and pick her up at around 1 p.m. Iīve already bought her a new toy, hopefully to make her happy. ChoCho that is, not the Vet

Thank you so much for the post Meg, it is appreciated.
Well done that is good news Loretta .
I don't think we would be human is we didn't worry ourselves to death when 'things' are being done to our precious little friends.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 01:38 PM

That is good news indeed clumsy.
Soon be home now.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

12-12-2017, 02:06 PM

We have her home now, not a very happy little bunny with a big cone round her, still quite sleepy and a bit whingy. However she perked up when she got the new toy, just for a few minutes, she managed to pick it up and keep it in her mouth for a short time. we have 5 days of antibiotics then back to the Vet in a week to have the stitch out.

I was quite surprised at the cost, blood test, operation and medication, total 124 euros, so I didnīt get a nasty shock.

Thank you all for your replies.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 02:27 PM

That’s good news ChoCho is back home with you, Loretta

I’m sure she will feel a lot better tomorrow after a good rest.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

12-12-2017, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That’s good news ChoCho is back home with you, Loretta

I’m sure she will feel a lot better tomorrow after a good rest.
Thank you Mags. Poor little thing is not at all happy with this cone, but it has to be. I know she would be straight off to rub her itchy, sore eye on a rug, itīs what sheīs been doing for a couple of weeks until we found the problem, so we will just have to put up with a whingy little pooch, it canīt be helped.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 04:54 PM

I wish her a speedy recovery, Loretta.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top