Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:00 PM

Re: Destruction of the Jungle in Calais

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Aren't we fortunate none of us are one of those poor immigrants escaping from hell holes?
Hi

I disagree.

Genuine Refugees are happy to go somewhere safe and secure.

This bunch have crossed many safe Countries to get to Calais.

They have refused to register in any of these Countries and are still refusing to register in France and are determined to force their way into the UK.

Genuine Refugees are lovely people, just grateful for help and a place of safety.

This bunch are aggressive individuals who think nothing of threatening lorry drivers and attacking the Police.

I do not want them here.

I am quite happy with the way the UK is acting, taking genuine refugees straight from the Camps, after vetting them, in numbers we can afford and also sending aid to refugees abroad.

Economic Migrants, no.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I disagree.

Genuine Refugees are happy to go somewhere safe and secure.

This bunch have crossed many safe Countries to get to Calais.

They have refused to register in any of these Countries and are still refusing to register in France and are determined to force their way into the UK.

Genuine Refugees are lovely people, just grateful for help and a place of safety.

This bunch are aggressive individuals who think nothing of threatening lorry drivers and attacking the Police.

I do not want them here.

I am quite happy with the way the UK is acting, taking genuine refugees straight from the Camps, after vetting them, in numbers we can afford and also sending aid to refugees abroad.

Economic Migrants, no.
That's my feeling too
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:14 PM

Until we have been in that ghastly situation we can't say how we would behave.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

i disagree.

Genuine refugees are happy to go somewhere safe and secure.

This bunch have crossed many safe countries to get to calais.

They have refused to register in any of these countries and are still refusing to register in france and are determined to force their way into the uk.

Genuine refugees are lovely people, just grateful for help and a place of safety.

This bunch are aggressive individuals who think nothing of threatening lorry drivers and attacking the police.

I do not want them here.

I am quite happy with the way the uk is acting, taking genuine refugees straight from the camps, after vetting them, in numbers we can afford and also sending aid to refugees abroad.

Economic migrants, no.

What he said.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:48 PM

Truth in that - would hope I would be rational
Not 'all' of these people are 'worthy' of coming here or anywhere else and that should be kept in mind also
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:56 PM

It is being done with a great deal care .... "fingerprinting". It is the first (only) step that has been taken to remedy the situation. Soon, those who refuse to follow will be forced by law and eventually France can begin the task of tossing the ... uh .... people out. Smart move, says I.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:59 PM

Are you suggesting that we might all have been up the girls skirts on New Years Eve in Köln had we been in their situation?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree with you there, I do wonder what some would have said when the Jews were leaving Germany and France all those years ago happily we seemed to be more humane back then and helped them.
The Jews were fleeing racial persecution and they had no where to go ,the State of Israel did not exist.

Syrian refugees should have many places to go.
There are 57 member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation few of which appear to be admitting any refugees. Some such as Saudi Arabia simply say they are not having any of their arab brothers as it would unbalance their country.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 06:10 PM

I think you should be happy that they haven't all got into the UK....yet. The greater majority of them are not genuine refugees, they are chancers who believe they will get everything they want in the UK for free. There has always been poverty in Africa, there will be poverty in Africa for more years than we will ever know. Amongst all these Calais people are thugs, thieves, rapists and murderers who will kill without any remorse. Their stock excuse is "you colonised us, you owe us". However if you want them, I'm quite sure France will be happy to send them to you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 06:34 PM

Hi

The camps in Calais are home to Economic Migrants, including Egyptians, Moroccans, Tunisians and Nigerians.

The number who register on arrival in the UK is negligible.

The rest disappear into the UK and work illegally.

They join the rest of the 600,000 illegals working here, paying no tax or national insurance and using our NHS for free.

They join the large numbers of so called students at so called language schools who are limited to the number of hours that they can legally work here and who are regularly found working much longer hours.

These are the ones who are holding the average worker to ransom working for low wages, cash in hand, pay no tax and rip us off.

Irrespective of whether or not we stay in the EU, we need to deal with this, it should have been dealt with years ago.

We used to find a considerable number of these illegals working in Take Aways and Restaurants.

They were always released on Bail and disappeared again.

Now Border Control are not even bothering, these premises are no longer a focus of interest.

It riles me.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top