Join for free
Page 10 of 17 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 07:14 PM

Re: I have no sympathy

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
There are some old fashioned views here......how about sex equality.....the liberation of women?

It seems equality is only equal on your(females)terms and when it suits.
And the women who lured the men into the trap are completely innocent of any wrongdoing ....after all has we all know all men are bastards, rapists and paedophiles
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
And the women who lured the men into the trap are completely innocent of any wrongdoing ....after all has we all know all men are bastards, rapists and paedophiles

You see, you silly old wotsit, this is another problem that seems common in the opposite sex - you don't listen!
If you care to go all the way back to post 31, I stated quite clearly that it was the WOMAN who was being provocative and was intitially to blame - BUT it is similar to seeing a diamond bracelet on a shop counter with no one nearby, you don't have to take it!!
It is no excuse saying later on it was the shopkeepers fault for leaving it there - makes no odds, you had a choice wether to take it or leave it.

Answer me this honestly, if Mrs. Rehab dropped her drawers for a stranger on the internet to film, then when she was caught, she told you "Welll it was the bloke's fault."
Would you like to imagine she had a say in it and could have told him to get lost?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 08:25 PM

That is all very well, but the resultant responses from the wimmen on here, who really should be in the kitchen doing something useful is that it is the men's fault and that the ladies in question are whiter than white.
As to Mrs Rehab..she would say everything is a blokes fault
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 08:38 PM

That is all very well, but the resultant responses from the wimmen on here, who really should be in the kitchen doing something useful is that it is the men's fault and that the ladies in question are whiter than white.
As to Mrs Rehab..she would say everything is a blokes fault

I like her already!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 08:38 PM

I'm torn between this thread and Pickled Eggs... can't decide which is more exciting!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-01-2017, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I'm torn between this thread and Pickled Eggs... can't decide which is more exciting!!

Probably the pickled eggs from what I can see, ruthio.
Hard decision though. . .
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 08:53 PM

I think there is a direct correlation between the brain and a cock (see sig below)
The male body has only enough blood to service one organ. Therefore when a man has an erection he cannot think. Trust me I know about these things....
That's an inaccurate and very poor excuse that men always give for stupidity and lack of self control.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

19-01-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I like her already!
I think she might say the same about you Mups
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

19-01-2017, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
That's an inaccurate and very poor excuse that men always give for stupidity and lack of self control.
Could be, but then it was meant to be a joke...it's a pity you didn't get it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Do you know what, Pats. Sometimes, l can't blame the men! Some lead a miserable life!
You visit a supermarket any day of the week and witness the poor men traipsing behind the wife, like neutered puppies.
The only time the wife speaks to him, is when she can't make up her mind whether to buy the chipolatas or the cocktail sausages!
They get to the checkout and he turns into a mule as he packs away the shopping and produces his wallet! Then he chauffeurs her home, where she probably complains about his driving!!

Page 10 of 17 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top