Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 02:18 PM

What has been your major achievement today or plan for tomorrow?

Just thought I'd start this topic as it's so difficult to get motivated in lockdown/hibernation mode. So if you have achieved something today please do share and if not do you have a plan to achieve something tomorrow?

My main achievement so far today has been to clean the kitchen and bathroom. Not sure why that has taken two days to get around to! My plan is to hang up the washing that is still in the washing machine from last night - shocking I know!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 02:24 PM

Re: What has been your major achievement today or plan for tomorrow?

Tell me about it, I lie awake in bed some nights and plan my day ahead. HAH, it never works out as planned especially since this sciatic nerve problem started. I can get in gear on pain free days but often the pain is there and I can't do the things I want. Today though I'm on the ball, dogs walked, house cleaned, washing up to date, soup on to cook.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 02:45 PM

I lay in bed for 9 hours I get up and sit for 14 hours ( apart from cooking lunch and a bit of house tidying or a walk) I may fall asleep for an hour then about 10 30 PM i make my way up the wooden hill for bed .
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 02:45 PM

Thinking about kidnapping one of the lonely souls on the common
just to have a cup of tea with.
I will even settle for the transvestite with the tourettez poodle.
We can talk about football and darts and maybe even combining both 'sports' and arming the rival spectators. Im adaptable and keen to learn.
Is the vaccine a fast track out of this
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 02:47 PM

My major achievement so far, is, to give the whole house a deep clean,bedroom finished,

Annie,I came upstairs ,to answer your topic, forgetting ,I had milk on the boil, so i also have this to clean up!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	CA119413-FBFF-4311-9126-8E2C446E3ABA.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	14663   Click image for larger version

Name:	DC2404BD-D9C9-4D9C-AE4F-05AE07FBC145.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	14664  
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 02:49 PM

Another achievement ,is to start living downstairs and not in my bedroom!....

So far so good....oh, and to clean all of my inside windows.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 03:20 PM

I'm giving 'achievements' a miss today but do you mind if I tell you about yesterday instead?

Yesterday I achieved a great deal in my greenhouse.

I finished my potting. In there I now have 4 rose bushes. 10 strawberry plants & 4 pots of spring bulbs. Then I cleaned all my gardening tools & scrubbed the garden path with hot soapy water.

I was rewarded with a good nights sleep.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	greenhouse.1.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	14665  
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 04:50 PM

achievement by 6pm today, i will have cooked sunday dinner

tomorrow shoulld be a bit warmer with some sunshine so will make a start tidying the garden, Mrs M brushed all the paths today (thats why i'm cooking dinner)
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 04:53 PM

Pauline living in the bedroom is certainly very appealing at the moment!

Carol, looking at your greenhouse is very relaxing and inspiring. It would be nice to sit in there and have a cup of tea. I can't wait until it's warm enough and dry enough to move back into garden living again. We have had a lot of rain recently and this is the first day there isn't a great puddle all down the lawn. Have never seen so much water. My achievement in the garden today was going to the shed to refill the bird feeders. (or perhaps I should call them squirrel feeders). Thinking of using the walking poles out there if it continues to rain today.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

31-01-2021, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
achievement by 6pm today, i will have cooked sunday dinner

tomorrow shoulld be a bit warmer with some sunshine so will make a start tidying the garden, Mrs M brushed all the paths today (thats why i'm cooking dinner)
What are you having for dinner Macywack?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top