Join for free
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 11:33 PM

Alexei Navalny's doctors denied access to him in jail amid fears he 'could die

I don't think I've seen any threads on this. But am I the only one who thinks this could be a pivotal moment for Putin?

https://news.sky.com/story/alexei-na...oment-12278848
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 12:05 AM

Re: Alexei Navalny's doctors denied access to him in jail amid fears he 'could die

I think anybody who has half a brain can see that Putin is nothing but a gangster. And like most gangsters his turning point will only come when somebody “whacks” him.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 10:30 AM

Re: Alexei Navalny's doctors denied access to him in jail amid fears he 'could die

I believe that Putin is more interested in having power & will let anybody die to make sure he gets it!
He seems desperate to prove that he will do whatever he wants & I am sure he was responsible for the Novichok poisonings in Salisbury.
I often think that climate change may not have the time to destroy life on this planet, because power hungry countries will create WW3 & some idiot will use nuclear weapons before it happens!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I think anybody who has half a brain can see that Putin is nothing but a gangster. And like most gangsters his turning point will only come when somebody “whacks” him.
Vlad is anything but a gangster. Considering the path that Russia is having to go down since 1995 he together with Russia is exactly what is to be expected. Just benchmark it against the way that the USA evolved.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Vlad is anything but a gangster. Considering the path that Russia is having to go down since 1995 he together with Russia is exactly what is to be expected. Just benchmark it against the way that the USA evolved.
Yes I know you're a Vlad fan Art. I was just having a bet with myself how quickly you'd bite.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yes I know you're a Vlad fan Art. I was just having a bet with myself how quickly you'd bite.
LOL! I hope you won!
keezoy
Australia

19-04-2021, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
LOL! I hope you won!
By a mile sunshine.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top