Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:18 PM

This dog can dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe how he dip and weave his body! He FEEL the music with his soul!

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/vi...0445221002652/
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:30 PM

Re: This dog can dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Boston's got the rhythm!

If I tried that, everybody would think I needed to go to the loo!

Here's the YT video of it

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:36 PM

Hahaaaaaaa! Jackie! You are too cuuuute!....Yes! He have a lots of rhythm build in to him! I LOVE this one ..he so adorable - and a wonderful dancing partner! xo Gia
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:39 PM

Such a happy little Boston Gia, we used to own one years ago, she was very loyal and devoted to us but hated all other dogs and let them know it.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:41 PM

aww looks like hes really enjoying the groove!
Gianetta
US

16-01-2016, 10:44 PM

Hi toots!
Yes...they seem like very happy little dog! Awww...you dog not like other dogs because he prefer humans who cares for him and feed him well! Is funny the personalities that each dog has - always some thing is different one from the other one. My dog understand English and also Italian..lol... she know when she do some thing very bad and I speak in Italian to her - she shame! haha... xo
Gianetta
US

16-01-2016, 10:45 PM

Hi Cass! Yes...I think he very much is enjoy the groove! hahaaa! I wonder if he learns by watch his owner dance? So cute! xo
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hi Cass! Yes...I think he very much is enjoy the groove! hahaaa! I wonder if he learns by watch his owner dance? So cute! xo
Maybe ...I know our parrot Basil dances if we do and especially if we play rock and roll music thats his favorite!
Gianetta
US

16-01-2016, 10:52 PM

LOLQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Parrot Basil can dance!!! Hahaaa! How cuuute!! I love the parrot name - Basil....haha...is very adorable name - he love rock n' roll...hahahaaa ...if you have video, please post if you wish! Thank you..haha... so cute! xo Gia
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2016, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Maybe ...I know our parrot Basil dances if we do and especially if we play rock and roll music thats his favorite!
Exactly the same in our house!
Our parrot, Moko, especially loves Shake your Booty!

Sorry Gia, back now to Mr. Boston!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top