Join for free
Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:32 PM

Re: Jokes for Ladies (Sisters' Revenge!)

Ooh, you women! Always making fun of us poor men.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:32 PM

My husband asked, " Why to you keep buying plants when you just end up killing them?"

"To remind you what I'm capable of!"

(found on fb)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
My husband asked, " Why to you keep buying plants when you just end up killing them?"

"To remind you what I'm capable of!"

(found on fb)
That made me laugh Tessa!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 09:11 PM

Wimmin's revenge?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Manogram.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	6529  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Wimmin's revenge?
Or he could have a thermogram instead?

Sorry!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 09:07 PM

A soldier serving overseas far from home was annoyed and upset when his girl wrote to break off their engagement and ask for her photograph back.
He went out and collected from his friends all the unwanted photographs of women that he could find, bundled them all together, and sent them back with a note saying, “I regret that I cannot remember which one you are. Please keep your photo and return the others.”
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

05-08-2018, 09:11 PM

A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door. She goes to the door opens it and sees a man standing there. He asks the lady, "Do you have a Vagina?" She slams the door in disgust.
The next morning she hears a knock at the door, its the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a Vagina?" She slams the door again.
Later that night when her husband gets home she tell him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking an off tomorrow so as to be home, just in case this guy shows up again."
The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both ran for the door. The husband whispers to the wife, "Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to a see where he's going with this." She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks, "Do you have a Vagina?" "Yes I do." says the lady. The man replies, "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours!"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-08-2018, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door. She goes to the door opens it and sees a man standing there. He asks the lady, "Do you have a Vagina?" She slams the door in disgust.
The next morning she hears a knock at the door, its the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a Vagina?" She slams the door again.
Later that night when her husband gets home she tell him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking an off tomorrow so as to be home, just in case this guy shows up again."
The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both ran for the door. The husband whispers to the wife, "Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to a see where he's going with this." She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks, "Do you have a Vagina?" "Yes I do." says the lady. The man replies, "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours!"
Excellent!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 11:31 AM

That should be in blokes section tsk!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

25-08-2018, 11:34 AM

I went out with a scout master once.
Everytime he talked his toggle wobbled,
I had to finish with him, I can't be doing with wobbly toggles!
(true story ... or is it?)

Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top